What to do when you don't know if you ovulated?

Moondance

Waiting too damn long
Reaction score
Okay, first up, I'm on Clomid. 50mg, days 2-6 of my cycle.
First cycle I ovulated on Day 17, second cycle I ovulated cd16. Now since the beginning of TTC, I noted that everytime I ovulated, my nipples would immediately start tingling. 2 days later they'd start hurting, and would remain that way until AF arrived.
On the Clomid, this has been worse, my boobs have been so sore I can hardly even drive my car. It just absolutely pains.

This cycle, my partner and I were having some issues with various things, me being in pain after I hurt my back, he lost a family member, so for this cycle, we weren't really focussing on the baby making. But I still took the Clomid as all the drama started after I'd finished taking it! But given the issues, I didn't do my BBT this cycle. Didn't think it was a big issue as we'd decided to let it alone for this cycle.
But on CD16 we still BD'd and I also had major pains which I get when I ovulate. Serious pains that I attributed to ovulation. But no boob pain. It's now 13 days later, and I still don't have a clue.
I assume, if I ovulated when I had the pains, that AF would be due tomorrow, but I simply do not know.

So frustrating. Why must thou betray me oh body?

I was on clomid 50mg for 2 months, and the first month, an indicator of ovulation was really tender nipples all the way up to af. I thought it strange as I'd never had it before. Second month same thing happened but less sore but as I had a bfp this cycle, I had really tender breasts from 15dpo.

To my reckoning, I had gotten used to the "side effects" of clomid when ovulating making all aches and pains contributed from it less noticeable. Perhaps after 3 months for you, you're used to it. However... You should almost always get ovulation pains, and you got that. Hopefully the witch stays away for you xx

I had the same issues and since I have irregular cycles I usually just have sex every other day until my next AF :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->