what to do with my pram!!

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
ok so 3 years ago i bought i pram when i wsa pregnant with my little girl Daisy. sadly we lost our princess and i still have the pram.

we are moving house and we have talked about selling the pram. it was second hand anyway.

what would you do??

also we r thinking when we get pregnant to buy a brand new one like a travel system etc..

i just dont know what one is good but not to expensive

any ideas would be brilliant?? xx

I'd sell it :) unless you really don't want to?

Cx

Well it is a old Graco and i do have a spare car seat too. in a ideal world i would like a new one but they arent cheap. what make would you go for? xx

Argos does a travel system that looks good for 130. Personally I would start with a new pram because of the memories the old one holds.
But that's just me I have 3 prams and their all second hand, silvercross sleepover is second hand and 2 travel systems, one looks brand new cz it was my cousins and the other was out a charity shop for the grandparents to take him out in.

L x

I've got the mothercare trenton deluxe travel system, it cost £250..
How old is the car seat you've got? After a few years cars seats aren't safe anymore

Cx

I would sell it personally as travel systems are always going on offer throughout the year, if you check regularly you could find one cheap enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->