• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What to expect...

China Doll

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. I'm new here and am feeling so anxious these past few days. Anyway, I'm on my first cycle of TTC and am now on the 2WW. I had 5mg of Femara from CD3-CD7 then a shot of Pregnyl on CD13. My hubby and I had contact the next day (within the 32-40 hours) then the next day I went to my OB for ultrasound. She told me I ovulated the night before so hubby and I were right on time. She asked me to rest for the next 4 days in the hope of implantation. She also gave me a booster shot of pregnyl on 4DPO and utrogestan daily. I will get another booster on 9DPO. I am now on my 5DPO and I don't know what to expect. What are the chances of me being pregnant? What signs should I look out for? I really want this pregnancy and would appreciate if anyone can give me some advice on my situation. I sure do hope I will get a BFP on May10.

Baby dust to me and to all!!!

I didn't want to read and run. OH and I haven't used any artificial methods (OPKs, fertility meds) since we started TTC about 4 months ago. I'm 6 days late for AF. I have to be honest, it could feel like you may be, but signs can be misleading. Sometimes women get no symptoms at all. Sometimes women get pregnant the first time around. It's all a game of chance. I hope you get a :bfp: soon, but don't get too disappointed if it's not the first month :dust: :hugs:

Can't say that I know your chances of being pregnant, but can say I'm fx for ya and lots of :dust: for you!

hi sorry, I don't have much advice as I'm quite new at the ttc, but just wanted to say a big good luck :) keep positive and take care of yourself, positive thinking gets you everywhere :) xx

Thanks ladies. I'm thinking that maybe posting here is a very good release for me as I am so stressed watching out for symptoms and reading articles/blogs/threads online. Geez, this 2WW is too much. It's just my first cycle and I'm already feeling this way. I do hope it's a BFP for me and to all of you TTC.

Cheers :)

You have just as much chance of getting pregnant this month as you do any other month, but know that on average it takes 6-7months of ttc to get pregnant so if it doesn't happen this month it's completely normal.
Early pregnancy feels an awful lot like your period is coming, you'll be convinced most likely that you failed to conceive. Some women don't feel anything at all but most feel like their period is coming...

Hi all
This is only my 4th cycle ttc and i am obsessed! I am 17dpo today and still no period! Tested at 15dpo and can't bring myself to test again incase of BFN!:cry: Really want this now, at first i was all "it will happen when it happens" not the case now. My cycles range from 25 to 31 days and today is cd28 to could still get my period. The only thing is I still have LOADS of creamy lotion like CM (tmi) X

Tesharika, thanks for the info. I did read about having only 20% chance of conceiving every month. I suppose, patience and grace will play a significant role in TTC. Sadly, I don't think those are my virtues :-(

Shenny, I can only imagine how you're feeling at this point but I sure do hope you get your BFP this month. Just get loads of rest and wait for the big testing day. Heaps of baby dust to you.

I don't know if I can call this a symptom bec I really don't feel much difference, except for the lower back pain. I pee more often than usual but I've also been hydrating myself more now. I don't see much discharge or do I see any tenderness in my breasts. I've been so conscious these days and it's complete torture! :-(
:)

Tesharika, thanks for the info. I did read about having only 20% chance of conceiving every month. I suppose, patience and grace will play a significant role in TTC. Sadly, I don't think those are my virtues :-(

Shenny, I can only imagine how you're feeling at this point but I sure do hope you get your BFP this month. Just get loads of rest and wait for the big testing day. Heaps of baby dust to you.

I don't know if I can call this a symptom bec I really don't feel much difference, except for the lower back pain. I pee more often than usual but I've also been hydrating myself more now. I don't see much discharge or do I see any tenderness in my breasts. I've been so conscious these days and it's complete torture! :-(
:)

It's hard going playing the waiting game. Have just counted my last 3 cycles
first one was only 21 days!! second was 31 days and last one was 25 days so god knows whats going on with my body :shrug: I am now cd29 and still don't feel like witch is coming but sometimes she just sneaks up and surprises me. Good luck everyone x x :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->