What to store in baskets under change table

rajnin

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Apart from nappy wipes/nappies and baby cream etc, what are you girls storing under your change table? I have 3 baskets to go under my change table, can but more if needed. Just want idea what you will put under change table.

To start off with baby will be in our room in a Moses basket and the change table will also be In our room - will put in babies room once we move baby to his room.

You'll soon fill it up! Mine has everything I use regularly to save me going upstairs for it during the day, so things like thermometer, nappy rash cream, calpol, moisturiser, nail clippers/scissors, a basin for dirty clothes, blanket for the car seat, spare clothes, Muslins, bibs, spare wipes and nappies ....

I've got 3. One is for nappy changing, one is for bathing, and one is for me :) pads etc

I have 3 wicker baskets just small/medium size. one has all the muslins and burp cloths in it ( i have alot)
2nd has all his hats bibs and socks and 3rd has lots of creams and things like nail file, thermometer etc

im sure itl change when baby is here and kl put the most used things in these baskets

We will have..

Hats, socks, mits, muslin cloths
Cloth nappies, cotton wool, any lotions we need
Clothes, babygrows, sleepsuits

On the bottom shelf we have towels, bedding & blankets

X x

Mines got nappies, wipes, nappy bags, bum cream.

I also have a Laura Ashley box in the lounge which is the downstairs change box with the same thing in.

I only have one box on my change table because it's facing outwards for straight changing instead of having 3 if it was in the awkward changing from the side position!

We had to dismantle our table and transfer everything to high shelves because we turned the spare room into a play room for the children and there was no room for it!

On the top was obviously the mat

Second shelf were stacks of nappies, then one box with bottle of moisturisers, baby oil (which we've not used since Toby was tiny), spare baby bath, sudocrem and Bepanthen, cotton buds, cotton wool balls, mini bottle of Dettol, alcohol gel (I always use it after nappy changes), Ella's hairbrush and comb. Plus one pack of baby wipes in circulation.

On the shelf below was a basket which fit 12 packets of wipes, which we buy in bulk, and a box with breast milk storage bags (obv will move to the kitchen when bubs os born) swim nappies, and a little tub with thermometer, nail clippers, nail files, a repair puncture pack for the ball pit, sock-ons and other teeny things. Rest of the shelf was Sangenic cassettes and unopened nappy packs!

We never allow anything to run out, any household item, baby or adult toiletry, cleaning product etc we keep 2 or 3 of so there's always one in reserve :]

Xxx

Also keep a bottle of water or two around. I have a glider in DS's nursery and got so thirsty when I bf'ed him. Also helpful if something spills and you need to clean up or wipe their face/body, etc.

I have a tote with all the lotions, bath washes, silicone cup to rinse and shampoos on one row.

Underneath I have washcloths, hooded bath towels, spit rags and burp cloths.

Lastly, blankets and sheets.

I have diapers wipes shampoos lotions powders baby bath on bottom... vasaline q tips..pretty much all her neccesities...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->