What to wear, what to wear?

I think a maxi type dress is a good way to go...

This is no 4, I have perfected what I like.
Spanx, oh yes, you read correctly, jogging bottom yoga pant things, nursing bra and top. Or nursing dress if its warm.

With my first three I just wore jeans or yoga pants but with my fourth I had an emergency section and was so glad I had a maxi maternity skirt, it was the over the bump kind which meant the pressure was above my scar rather than the very close to my scar and tender area that normal/under bump waist.

I wore maternity yoga pants and a tank top, and it was comfy. I had a vaginal birth, though, so I don't know how that would have worked for a c section. My friends who've had sections recommended loose jersey dresses - I figured if it came down to it, I'd just wear a nightgown home.

I like the dress idea from the first page, I never thought of that...

I'm also trying to figure out what I want to wear home. Just been thinking a sweatshirt and pj pants so far, but a dress would probably be more comfortable if I end up with a c-section.

I have some amazing maternity yoga pants that either roll down onto hips or up over tummy (had a section and lived in these as they were sooooooo comfy!)
I'll be taking those and a maternity tshirt / top and also a maternity dress (due in June) I remember being extremely hot after having S and that was in November so I'll take layers (cotton waterfall cardigan or something so
I can whip it off if I have a hot flush!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->