What tog duvets have your kids got?

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies... guess ill be posting in here more often now as Madi is 3 next week and we seem to be growing out of Toddler & Preschool.

Just wondering what tog quilts your kiddies have. Our house is FREEZING! Madis room is probably the coldest and she only has a 4tog quilt on it. Do you think a 10.5 would suit better for the winter. I want her to be all toasty :)

Hi

It depends on if she is a warm lo or a cold one. DS is a real hot one so he has a 3.5tog duvet and goes to bed just wearing his nappy!! He's room isn't freezing but we don't have the radiator on in it.

DD however is the opposite - she gets much colder so her duvet is a slightly higher tog plus we have the radiator on in her room.

My 4 yr old son has got a 10 tog. He had his summer duvet (4 tog) on until recently but complained that he was cold.

snap ^^^^^ my girls are 6 and 2 and had 4 tog duvets on until yesterday, they were both saying they were cold so i bought 10 tog duvets yesterday for them and there are now warm and comfortable x

My 4 year old had a 4 tog on till last night, but the last few nights he's been waking in the night as he was too cold. Piled on the blankets for a few nights and went and bought a 10.5 tog today. He's gone to bed all super-cosy tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->