what tog?

snb1978

mother of little girl
Reaction score
Going on holiday to majorca Sunday and Iv got an 8 month old baby and wondering whether I need to take 2.5 tog, 1.5 tog or 1 tog sleeping bag, hotel has air conditioning but you never know how good it will be. Also thinking of taking footless sleepsuits then could always add socks if cooler than expecting, what would you do? thank you xx

it depends on the temperature :flower: I would take a 1 tog and a 0.5 tog and maybe a think blanket you can use to layer if it turns cool.

https://www.babygurgles.co.uk/images/whattowear.png
https://www.babygurgles.co.uk/images/chooseatog.png

I'd take a 1.0 tog too, it's a good all rounder. I'd also take a couple of cellular blankets so you can add one if it feels cool at night and have a spare in case. Pj sets are useful in the warmer weather too as you can remove either the top or bottoms as you need to :thumbup:

def just a 1 tog and you might not even need that if its really hot x

I agree with the others.. Just a 1.0 tog should be fine :)
Have a wonderful holiday! :flower: I'm really not jealous or anything... :winkwink:

I don't think i'd actually take any unless your child really needs one to sleep.. It is going to be pretty hot there. I went in Oct and my two only slept under the cotton sheets that the hotel provided and they were warm enough.

I think even a 1 tog will be too much, we're going to Majorca next week and I've been looking at the temps and it's in the 30s everyday!

I wouldn't take any.. My daughter has always had a sleeping bag, but we went to cyprus last year when she was 11months & I didn't take one...she went to bed in just a romper & even kicked the blanket off her it was hot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->