What toy bargains have you seen lately?

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Hello ladies :)
So just wondering if anyone has seen any good toy offers/sales/bargains just lately?

I'm looking for stuff for my 17month old little man to put away for Xmas. X x

Sing-a-me-jigs reduced to £4.50 from £12 original price at ASDA.
I picked up 2 for DD.
Also a bouncezone (like a little bouncy castle) online at Mothercare reduced to £22.50 from £45.

Both go towards birthday or xmas.

I've had loads so far!

V tech pop and play elephant - down from £25 to £7.50 in Tesco ( For Maci)

Asda have had a few bits and bobs down in price, craft sets, that kind of thing! Lamaze toys too. Got Maci the pull along truck for £5.99, reduced from £14?

Smyths toy stores have some fab bits and bobs for brilliant prices atm too!

Stalking! Need to start getting some ideas for Xmas :)

Wow toys seem to be reduced on Amazon, they still aren't cheap exactly but they are really good quality. The stated age range is 18 month to 5 years so they wont out grow it too quickly.

This was William's first one and it was a massive hit. I paid about £15 for it so it is a good price at the moment.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/WOW-Toys-E...sr_1_10?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1344273039&sr=1-10

This one has gone down a lot too.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/WOW-Toys-S...sr_1_17?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1344273039&sr=1-17

Im sooo gutted im missing out on all the half priced toy sales for LO as we just cant afford to start buying for xmas yet (although im saving towards it) weve got a.million and one things we did to pay for or do till i can start buying i doubt there will be many more toy salea till after xmas either will there? xx

Im sooo gutted im missing out on all the half priced toy sales for LO as we just cant afford to start buying for xmas yet (although im saving towards it) weve got a.million and one things we did to pay for or do till i can start buying i doubt there will be many more toy salea till after xmas either will there? xx

There were so sales before Christmas last year, there wasn't as much spending as the shops hoped so they started sales early to get people in. It might be the same this year.

There is always bargains around and they are usually posted in the Christmas section so hopefully you will find something good.

Bump this :)
I brought 3 Dr Seuss books for £5.99 on eBay (brand new) and £1.99 shipping - thought that was quite good :)

i can't wait for the grotto to open!!!!
:flower:

i can't wait for the grotto to open!!!!

Me too, I love the Grotto. The tips are great and I like seeing everyone's Christmas lists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->