What TV series are you into at the minute?

Don't ask me why, but I've really been into Tattoo Fixers lately. With all the attention on the hate campaign recently, I've really tried to defend it. It's not a perfect show, and yeah, a lot of the tattoos aren't great; all that matters is the entertainment value. I love it so much (and the Kat Von Dee shows) that I'm planning to get a tattoo done for my birthday!

I'm watching Once upon a time & Grey's anatomy.

Scandal, greys, arrow, how to get away with Murder, making a murderer, damages, the good wife, Dexter

I'm watching The Secret Life of The American Teenager, it's cheesy but I'm loving it!

Not on Netflix but just finishing the tunnel which was brilliant

Used to be call the midwife, now it's Big bang theory and Murdoch Mysteries!

Once Upon a Time, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries. I'm also obsessed with any sort of cooking programme haha

I'm so behind on my shows! Been so busy.
Outlander (Just binged the first season)
Game of Thrones (waiting.. impatiently!)
Once Upon of Time
The Walking Dead
Fear of the Walking Dead
Vikings
The Tudors
Arrow, The Flash, Jessica Jones, Supernatural (catching up) etc. I'm watching too much to know where I'm at on anything anymore lol.. I'm always looking for new stuff too. I know I'm missing some shows..

I loooooove Netflix, so much I've cancelled my sky tv.

Pretty little liars
Orange is the new black
Dexter
White collar
Archer
How I met your mother
They're all faves for a re-watch.
We are currently working through American Horror Story which we are enjoying lots!

I've gotten into Gotham, which is pretty ace so far!

Loving dexter at the minute, started it before Xmas but was too busy to get into it properly. Flying through them now

Jessica Jones & Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (though just finished unbreakable!), Jane the virgin.

Need to find something else light and easy to watch now!

I tend to binge watch and than move on to something new. Right now I've been watching Californication.

I am currently watch x files. But I also love Game of Thrones. And I also really enjoy Once Upon a Time.

Been watching the Sopranos (a little violent though if it's not your type)
30 Rock is a funny one
Supernatural was great
Orange is the New Black is a good one too
The Office is a classic
Wilfred (US version)

I have been obsessed with Grey's anatomy! I love it so much. The new series is on sky at the mo and I stupidly thought they'd keep all the episodes on catch up, but no! Haven't recorded the first 8 so hoping they'll put it on a box set once it's all aired!
Also like Indian summers, Nashville, googlebox and the good wife.
I used to watch the walking dead but since my husband and I split up I can only watch easy going stuff as my mind tends to wander if I have to concentrate!

I'm loving the A word. Don't watch much tv if I'm honest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->