What type of PJs are you wearing??

LilianA

Reaction score
any shorts I have are getting pretty tight and uncomfortable so I'm wearing short night gowns but they tend to ride up while sleeping and I hate that! I toss and turn a lot at night and sometimes kick the blankets off and I don't want my kids to walk in on me in the morning with my butt hanging out! I mean i wear underwear but still not a pretty sight for kids! :haha:
I tried to look up some maternity shorts pj's but its either quite expensive or can't find anything that seems comfy..:shrug:
anyone having this problem? I know its silly but I think about it every night when its time to relax and go to bed. :sleep:

Feel free to show pics:thumbup:

Honestly, I've ended up in just panties for comfort. It's been hot and humid and none of my clothes fit anymore at 23+1. That being said, I don't have any kids yet to worry about coming upon mommy less than clothed. :dohh:

I usually husband's boxers and a tank top. You could always get a pair of pajama pants that are bigger with a tie.

Large-ish sleep shorts that have a tie on them. Mine are from old navy

I've been wearing my very attractive maternity underwear or black stretchy pants.

I wear nothing, I'm not afraid of my kids seeing my bare bum!

I just go naked Lol. as more comfy and sometimes get too hot.
tbh though i went naked fore being pregnant.

I have this long vest top I wear as I like to take my shorts off in bed and the long vest tops covers my underwear and doesn't ride up to much unless you move loads in bed

Just my pants as I don't feel comfortable in anything else xx

I've been wearing my oh's boxers and shorts with vest tops. I have to keep covered as my son always gets in my bed in the morning for a cuddle so could never sleep in my birthday suit x

I've always just slept in my undwear (just pants, no bra) so I've just carried on with that haha my LO is still young enough that he doesn't care if he sees mummy's boobs :haha: lounging around the house though, i've just been wearing loose pj trousers, and a tank top :thumbup:

I'm wearing this summery pj top that has no back to it and pants, I'm so ridiculously hot all the time! Ds is only two so sees my bum all the time poor kid.

THanks ladies!!! I knew you would come with great ideas! I woke up, read the comments and ran to my husband's boxer drawer and aaaaahhhh finally loose shorts!!! and he has some real cute ones with cartoons on them that i always get him hahaha so I will put those to good use!
I used to just not care if my bum is showing but my older son is almost 10 now and I feel I just can't do that anymore!

If your in uk try primark pjs in a bigger size theyre really cheap x

Probably a bit different as its Winter here but at home/bed I've been basically living in soft cotton leggings, cotton singlet and big jumpers or fluffy robes. Last night I wore a spaghetti strap onesie (or jumpsuit) and my SO thought I looked hilarious in it with my bump poking out :haha:
For Summer I'll be huge so I'll probably be wearing loose nightgowns, probably long ones to avoid any exposure!

I have also raided DH's drawers (literally haha!) I will wear either his pj bottoms or boxers and when feeling really comfy will wear one of his shirts or one of my tank tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->