What vitamins do you take UK

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just wondering what preconception vits do you take or would recommend? I know it won't make you conceive but I really think my body is lacking something as I've been trying for sometime now.

Got drs appointment on Friday and literally gonna beg for bloods!

So what do you take?

I've actually tried pregnancare, seven seas and centrum in the past x

I use pregnacare conception and eat brazil nuts for selenium, in the first 2 weeks of my cycle I also drink raspberry leaf tea, pom juice and take mucinex.

I usually take CoQ10, Maca, Royal Jelly, and Seven Seas Trying For a Baby Pre-Natals but I've been run out of the Seven Seas for almost a month now and really need to get some more in. I'm also looking into getting a Vitamin B12 supplement as I've heard it can often really help with conception and I plan to start taking evening Primrose Oil for the first 14 days of my cycle. Oh and because I'm indoors a lot of the time because of my job/ living situation I'll be purchasing a Vitamin D supplement soon too. I know this sounds like a lot but I've done my research and believe it or not it all helps.

Maca I would especially recommend, since I've been using it I've had no breast pain post O, and my OH's stuff has increased in volume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->