what was your bleeding like?

lauraelise91

Reaction score
Sorry to ask ask but what was your bleeding like, yesterday after sex I started spotting then a few hours later I was at work felt a little gush, and bleeding was still not that heavy had a little clot the size of 20p and now today it's back to spotting, is it ment to be like this... I am in a serious amount of pain where I am struggling to do anything but bleeding is fine.. anyone else had this? Does it get heavier again Thanks x

Mine was just like a heavy period, only lasted for a few days as well but I was only 6/7 weeks at the time x

I am curious as well. I confirmed the loss at my last u/s and now I am 9+2. I have had spotting of mostly brown blood and some stringy small tissue type stuff since Wednesday. (5 days now) I have occasional cramping but nothing serious. Last night the cramping was a little heavier and I thought it might officially start over night....nope. Today the blood is red and a little heavier but like the 3rd or 4th day of a regular period. The biggest we measured the fetus was between 6+4 and 6+6. Now here I am verging on 3 weeks later and I'm still waiting for the heavy bleeding and expelling of the major stuff.

I am getting on a cross country flight tomorrow starting a 10 day vacation and I am oh so excited to have the worst part of this miscarriage during that time. :happydance::dohh:

Does anyone have similar progression that may be able to offer some hope to this happening sooner rather than later?

Also, since the 2nd u/s showed that the fetus had already deteriorated does that mean that there may be less to miscarry?

I know every body is different but there are tons of similarities! TIA:thumbup::flower:

Sorry to ask ask but what was your bleeding like, yesterday after sex I started spotting then a few hours later I was at work felt a little gush, and bleeding was still not that heavy had a little clot the size of 20p and now today it's back to spotting, is it ment to be like this... I am in a serious amount of pain where I am struggling to do anything but bleeding is fine.. anyone else had this? Does it get heavier again Thanks x

Sorry I can't offer help to you.....I think I may be a little behind you. best of luck tho and I hope your doctor prescribed you something to help. :flower:

I am curious as well. I confirmed the loss at my last u/s and now I am 9+2. I have had spotting of mostly brown blood and some stringy small tissue type stuff since Wednesday. (5 days now) I have occasional cramping but nothing serious. Last night the cramping was a little heavier and I thought it might officially start over night....nope. Today the blood is red and a little heavier but like the 3rd or 4th day of a regular period. The biggest we measured the fetus was between 6+4 and 6+6. Now here I am verging on 3 weeks later and I'm still waiting for the heavy bleeding and expelling of the major stuff.

I am getting on a cross country flight tomorrow starting a 10 day vacation and I am oh so excited to have the worst part of this miscarriage during that time. :happydance::dohh:

Does anyone have similar progression that may be able to offer some hope to this happening sooner rather than later?

Also, since the 2nd u/s showed that the fetus had already deteriorated does that mean that there may be less to miscarry?

I know every body is different but there are tons of similarities! TIA:thumbup::flower:

Our stories are definitely simular the biggest my baby reached was 7weeks this was at 8weeks 4days and then at 9weeks 4days baby has gone and sac measured 5 weeks 6days.

I am now on day 3 of bleeding it's still light, no clots, but lots of pain so much I ended up being taken to hospital in an ambulance from work.. refused anything though as I still want to see if it happens naturally x

Our stories are definitely simular the biggest my baby reached was 7weeks this was at 8weeks 4days and then at 9weeks 4days baby has gone and sac measured 5 weeks 6days.

I am now on day 3 of bleeding it's still light, no clots, but lots of pain so much I ended up being taken to hospital in an ambulance from work.. refused anything though as I still want to see if it happens naturally x

I officially started a moderate bleeding with some minor clotting about 2 hours ago. It is a substantial difference. It sounds to me like you make be a week farther along than myself....I would anticipate maybe a couple days more. My HCG 5 days ago was >10,000 and they said that you wouldn't start bleeding until it reached 1000. If you were farther along than me then you probably had higher HCG as well so you might be getting very close. fingers crossed for you my dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->