What was your Implantation Bleeding like?

NavyLadybug

Mom to Magnus & Lyle
Reaction score
I've been having some weird bleeding today. I'm still 4-6 days from AF and I NEVER spot. It's only when I wipe and bright red. I put in a panty liner but theres nothing on it, even though if I wipe I get streaks of red. :wacko:

Does this sound like IB? I has some sharp pinching pains in my uterus last night and I've been having some light cramps today, almost to where I wasn't sure if they were actually cramps or not.

Early AF/Spotting or possible IB? :shrug:

Thank you! :hugs:

(Also, sorry if this is in the wrong spot!)

I was looking for IB answers this week but mine turned in to AF. From what I researched IB is brown/Pink I have had mire a coil for over ten yrs and not had many periods so it was new to me...I hope you find your answers

Mine was the size of a grain of rice on the toilet paper and pink :)

Well I'm unsure if it's ib but I have light brown almost a mix bt tan and pink. af isn't due for another week, I'm 7dpo today. Also having very mild cramps. I feel like I'm out but remain hopeful it's an ib, even though I never had it with my other two pregnancies or my 2 miscarriages

I've had it with all my pregnancies and It can be different for everyone one and even in separate pregnancies. My first one was dark red and heavy for like half an hour. Then with another it was literally a dot on the paper.

Good luck to you!

Almost same situation as you. And I was all over the internet looking for answers. I read a lot of women describing exactly what you are describing as their IB.

Yours sounds great. I hope it stops soon. The internet can make you believe IB is only a tiny bit of pink of brown but women have all types it seems.

Mine started late last night or early this morning. It was scant brown. But turned to rusty red, darker red, clots, mucus blood..you get the picture.

But surprisingly, I only had the mucus blood and clots after urinating 3 or four times. I am urinating so much! And when I would wipe I would see the bright red. In my pad their is only spotting. But guess what? It has slowed all the way down and is nothing but a little red mixed with a little brown!

I am still holding out hope that this is my month because I am having symptoms.

Namely, metallic taste in my mouth. Insomnia is another and I have others.

I will see how things are tomorrow.

Do you have any other symptoms? I know we aren't suppose to get them until after a BFP but that is not how I am feeling.

Mine was light pink for a whole day..and only when i checked inside at 12dpo

Hiya.
First time i didn't get IB. Second time it was a bit of brown mixed with CM just the once when I wiped at 10dpo. I thought that AF was on the way as I always used to spot one day before. I didn't test until I was five days late as I was sure she was coming. (I had a short LP before my second MC)
In the 18 months we have been ttc I have learnt that some things mean nothing and nothing can mean something. Only thing you can do is wait to see if AF arrives. Good luck :flower:

Turns out mine was ib. I started again with a darker brown and is now lighter thought might test since af didn't start full force and got a bfp!

With my last pregnancy that lasted til 12 weeks I had yellow/tan cm for 5 days just before and after my bfp, its the only time I've had ib out of 13 pregnancies xx

I am 11dpo today, and started bleeding... A little bit this afternoon at work... Was brownish red, then stopped, and started again tonite, but more red.. My period is not due for 5 more days??? Could it be IB? No finding many answers on"the google" tonite.. But one site did say it can range from 1spot to similar to a light period.. Guess its different for everyone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->