What was your longest gap for which your symptoms disappeared for?

lazymum

Reaction score
What was your longest gap for which your symptoms disappeared for? I had strong nausea all day long until Friday but since than ( for 3 days now) I have almost none. I was so unwell that it affected my whole day but now I can only feel a bit of heartburn if I focus on it. I know I know I should not complain but I am scared that it doesn't pick up after a day or two...
I have on other symptoms so nausea was my reassurance. I am 7 weeks now and I only had nausea for a week.

I had nausea for two weeks they disappeared at 8 and haven't come back. I don't feel pregnant except I'm emotionally and have a bump

I've had constant nausea for weeks. Luckily I haven't been sick, just really sensitive to everything. I've just gone past 12 weeks and it seems I'm getting 2 good nausea free days before a day like today which has been horrible. Hoping tomorrow will be a good day again because parents are visiting.

I went 3-4 days last week without symptoms which had me at the midwife's office in a panic. Baby was fine. The symptoms came roaring back the next day. Go figure.

I lost all symptoms at 7 weeks. Went in for a scan 4 days later and baby was fine! A day or two after that my symptoms came back. So that was about 5 or 6 days total. Now they left again at 10 weeks and have stayed away. Luckily my NT scan is on Tuesday so then I will be reassured again. I am not nearly as freaked out now as I was at 7 weeks.

Thanks a lot for your replies! I am freaking out but you guys make me feel better.

They will come back!! This happened to me for like 3 days in week 9. They came back after that!!

I'm 26 weeks and never had any symptoms with this or last pregnancy. . . Not 1 day of sickness. Ya just gotta trust your body..Definitely made me nervous, but guess it's lucky

I know that absence of symptoms is not a problem. I have no changes in my breasts or frequent urination so nausea was my only symptom. I am worried that I had it for a week and then it faded away. That is why I wanted to know for how long the symptoms can disappear before they come back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->