What Week Did You Deliver & Twins Weights?

36w it was alot of work to keep them in that long! Born naturally frat girls 5lb 3oz and 5lbs 12oz. No NICU home within 24 hours.

I developed cholestasis, so I had a c-section at 37+4 weeks. Scott was 6lbs 11oz, and Gavin was 6lbs 06oz.

I never thought I'd make it that long though. My singles were born at 38+0 weeks, and at 38+2 weeks. Also, I was 1.5 cm at 31 weeks, 3cm at 34 weeks, and 4cm at 36 weeks. Based on how fast I dilated with my singles, I thought for sure I would end up having mid-late November babies. Never dreamt that I would make it to December (and even then, I never went into labor!).

32 weeks, baby A was 4lb3oz, and baby B was 3lb12oz. 3 weeks in the NICU, came home on the same day.

36+6 twin 1 was 6lb twin 2 was 7lb xx

32 weeks weighing 3lb 8 and 4lb 3.
We had a 5 week nicu stay.

34 weeks 4lbs 13oz 12 days in NICU, 4lbs 6oz 15 days in NICU. Went into labor and dilating so I had a C section after 1 week of being sent to the hospital 3 times. Before that I had a smooth pregnancy.

Thank you so very much for contributing everyone. I really enjoy reading everyone's experiences.

Keep them coming! xx

37+6. Induced. Twin A 6lb13, twin B 7lb 14
Home within 24 hours

37+3 scheduled csection due to both breech. Di/Di boys - 6lb 5oz and 5lb 2oz

35+5 by c-section due to IUGR. Tommy was 7lb6 and Elsie 3lb6. We had two weeks in NICU. Both thriving 😄
Good luck X

38 Weeks scheduled C-Section......Baby A was 5lbs 11oz and Baby B was 6lbs 8oz

Thanks again everyone for sharing your twins birth gestation & weights. It is really very interesting! :flower:

As a quick summary, it appears that most babies arrived in week 34 and week 37 - followed by week 36 and then week 35 :thumbup: xx

I'm wondering for those that responded, was there a reason for going early? Did a growth scan show something, pre e, something else? Or was it spontaneous?

I am guessing you don't mean me, as at 37 weeks mine didn't arrive early. But for what it is worth, mine arrived by scheduled c-section.

I'm wondering for those that responded, was there a reason for going early? Did a growth scan show something, pre e, something else? Or was it spontaneous?

Spontaneous. Twin 1's waters broke and contractions started 10hrs later. They did try to stop it as NICU/SCBU was full but it did not work.

Emergency c-section after a growth scan revealed twin 2 hadn't grown in 2 weeks and was distressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->