What week did you start feeling like yourself again?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
I feel awful. Tired, sick, no energy, no enthusiasm!
How much longer of this do I need to suffer? I am usually so happy, loads of energy etc. I feel so sorry for my girls I don't have my usual energy levels to play with them and give them all my attention!

I feel awful. Tired, sick, no energy, no enthusiasm!
How much longer of this do I need to suffer? I am usually so happy, loads of energy etc. I feel so sorry for my girls I don't have my usual energy levels to play with them and give them all my attention!

This first trimester has been pretty heavy for me too. But, since about 4 days I've had major relief in nauseousness and fatigue. I'm 11+6 now. I hope you'll be there soon.

With my son, I started to feel better at 14 and felt "normal" at 16 weeks. This time, I was better overnight at 10 1/2 weeks. I was worried it meant bad news, but I had a healthy scan at 11 weeks.

Hopefully it's sooner rather than later for you! Hang in there! I know it's hard to feel so ill while caring for your kiddos!

I started being able to eat normally again around 12 weeks and started to feel mostly myself closer to 14 or so.

With my first two pregnancies I started feeling good around 12-13 weeks. Hopefully it's much sooner this time as I'm at the end of my rope. This month is so hectic for me and it's such a bad time to be feeling so awful.

I am having less utterly exhausted days now at 13 weeks , i still try to get an early night once or twice a week though otherwise I start to feel really overtired and yucky x

Started feeling more like myself around week 16 I think it was. I had a few good days before then once in 2nd trimester but it was more consistent at this point. Hope you feel better quickly :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->