What week did your nausea subside or get worse?

mummySS

Mum of 2!
Reaction score
Looking for any advice on what to expect, I am 6 weeks and already had one week of not being able to eat anything, constant nausea and throwing up once a day. I am so fed up already and so sick of crackers, rice, dry toast and all the other usual remedies (have also tried preggy pops and sea bands). Please tell me this is going to get better!! thanks...

hey hun i had my sickness until i was about 16 weeks its horrible isnt it :( i was starving!!! fingers crossed it doesnt last that long for you, good luck xxxxxxx

thanks cupcakekate, was it the same the whole time through or did you have good and bad days? xx

For me it was horrible in the early weeks, but as soon as I came off the prenatals it eased off.I was still very blurghh cant eat most things but I wasnt being sick all day at least. I think I calmed down about 9 weeks, then it peeked again about 11 weeks and settled by 14 weeks. Although this morning I been very sicky, but I can take it once in a while. I found for me eating small small meals every 2/3 hours helped. I ate whatever I felt I could keep down, crisps, bread, potato, nothing with sauces on or too much flavour.

Congratulatons on your pregnancy :) It will settle down, and you will find a way to make it less uncomfortable for yourself. Many say ginger helps. Try having dry biscuits next to the bed, eat one r 2 before you even step out of bed. (ginger nut, rich tea etc). Its all worth it :)

Mine went at about 15 wks. Really by 12-14 I was starting to feel a bit better. I wasn't sick every day either but felt god awful all day every day for the early weeks. I found that I wanted savoury stuff and ready salted crisps, plain nachos etc helped me the most. That frozen mash potato that you just do in the microwave was amazing too! It did get worse if I let myself get too hungry and by then I didn't want to eat and had to make myself so try and keep eating as often as you can hun. I hate feeling ill so it did my head in but hopefully yours will be ok soon. Good luck xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->