What were your changes in symptoms before you got bfp?

dede3124

Reaction score
I have done ok during tww the past. This will be month 11 or 12 ttc. Very much considering seeking medical testing. I did however do acupuncture for fertility this month. I am pretty certain we timed everything right. I have had a couple possible symptoms: tender bbs, cramping, thirst. Trying not to get my hopes up too high but keep optimistic. I noticed bb tenderness diminished a bit this morning.....10 days dpo. Wondering what experiences others had like this that turned into bfp?!

here are my dpo symptoms that led up to my bfp(which was a surprise!) these symptoms were very new to me compared to my normal clockwork cycle symptoms but i didnt suspect i was pregnant at all because this was the month i decided to stop trying so hard to conceive, which worked!

1 dpo - swollen breasts with pain about twice a day(mostly in the evening), extreme fatigue, extreme nausea around 2:30 - 3 AM but miraculously didn't vomit, random pain/cramping in vaginal hole, craving milk, lots of stretchy cm, increased appetite

2 dpo - swollen breasts with some pain, gassy, extreme fatigue, extreme nausea at 3:30 AM worse than before, didn't vomit (phew!), cramping/pain in vaginal hole, craving milk like CRAZY - went through a gallon in two days by myself, lots of stretchy cm, increased appetite, LOTS of bloating after just two or three bites of anything

3 dpo - swollen breasts with no pain, very gassy, some fatigue, very slight cramping, sneezing, some lower back pain, some watery cm, increased appetite but LOTS of bloating after just three bites of anything!

4 dpo - swollen breasts with some pain, sneezy and stuffy nose from afternoon throughout night

5 dpo - Nausea began after 30 minutes of being awake, quite a bit amount of cm, very temporary headache, sneezing, sudden and continued bloating in evening(after only eating a small plate of rice), swollen breasts, cramping/strange sensation in right side of ovary that was temporary and in the evening (at about 6:15), also my breasts are starting to show more veiny with no or very little pain. UPDATED: slightly runny/stuffy nose with random tickling and sneezing, scratchy throat but no coughing.. cold? before going to bed i suddenly got a metal-like flavor in my saliva and im not eating anything, just got out of the shower and have been resting for 6 minutes. BLEH

6 dpo - metallic taste still here and stronger all day today, tastes like blood or sour sometimes. nauseated. also had very strange(but not bad) VIVID dreams overnight, sneezing but no stuffy nose(why!), breasts seem to have gone back to almost normal as the day has gone on. at 9 am some pulling/dull pain in my left ovary area(feels like its lower than where my ovary is though) and lasted for just a few seconds. saw some stars/lights floating just above my forehead for just 4 seconds. at 10 am, feeling some more pulling but its higher now, much higher but below the belly button and on the left side. this didnt last but about two minutes but im sure it'll be back soon. had dizziness halfway through the shower.

7 dpo - crazy dreaming, some sneezing but no stuffy nose, the metallic taste has subsided, breasts seem to be back to normal size, feels like AF is coming

8 dpo - had cm, some cramping and moodiness, took a 3 HPTs at 4 pm (1 frer and 2 wondfos) and got a on all three(faint but definitely there!)... took one more wondfo at third urine of the day and got another positive but much more faint than the others. having cramps on left side.

night of 8dpo to 9 dpo - cramping only on left side, feeling sick to foods i used to love... feeling very hungry but also no appetite at the same time.. breasts are still swollen since dpo 1. got two more faint positives this morning. Also had alot of pain in my right breast when laying on my back and sometimes randomly.

ever since conception to this moment, ive had swollen breasts, daily sneezing, and lots of cm!

i had cramping from 1-8dpo, very snappy, tender breasts, extremely hungry and tired... watery cm, spots, very bloated and one major bout of heartburn :) xx

I wasn't looking for symptoms before my BFP as it drove me crazy in the Spring. Things were seemingly going as they would every other cycle - sore bbs starting a week before, spotting starting 3 days before AF was due. My clue that something was different was that the spotting stopped a day before it should have, and my bbs stopped hurting 2 days before it normally would. Honestly, everything was textbook before that though - I was sure AF was coming.

Bb tenderness back yesterday pm and over night, diminishing now again....not sure. Hubby thinks they have more blue veins. Not sure lol

i had cramping from 1-8dpo, very snappy, tender breasts, extremely hungry and tired... watery cm, spots, very bloated and one major bout of heartburn :) xx

I hav the exact.same symptoms except bfn today at 11dpo.
Congrats on.your bfp

I actually usually get tender breasts after ovulation, but when I got my BFP, I never got tender breasts. I had constipation, cramping, slight nausea, huge breakout of pimples on my neck, way more tired than usual, and then I got these little white bumps on my nipples at around 8DPO.

I didn't get a BFP until 16dpo though. I then miscarried at 5w2d though.

I have done ok during tww the past. This will be month 11 or 12 ttc. Very much considering seeking medical testing. I did however do acupuncture for fertility this month. I am pretty certain we timed everything right. I have had a couple possible symptoms: tender bbs, cramping, thirst. Trying not to get my hopes up too high but keep optimistic. I noticed bb tenderness diminished a bit this morning.....10 days dpo. Wondering what experiences others had like this that turned into bfp?!

The day before I got my BFP all my symptoms disappeared. I thought I was out. I was so convinced that I was not pregnant, that I actually cried a bit at my desk while at work.

The only symptom that was weird were my chapped lips. The two days leading up to my BFP they were burning and so chapped! I thought nothing of it. Who would think that chapped lips were a symptom!? Either way, I felt 100% normal the day I got my BFP.

Tested yesterday but not testing again till Wednesday. Thank youu x

yeah cos remember the hcg doubles every 2 days, what tests have you been using? xxx

just try again in 2 days hun :) fingers crossed :) xx

yeah i didn't get my bfp till 16dpo... but it was super dark and cb digi 2-3 weeks! my body is very strange LOL xxx

Bfn this morn. Was convinced it was gonna be bfp cos my temp is rising and im so exhausted x

Well im not 100% sure as i had a miscarriage in august my first af was 33 days and my last one was 31 days. Today is cd27 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->