What were your NT Scan/Blood Ratio Results?

Allie84

Mum and Pregnant
Reaction score
I am scared because my ratio is 1/225 for Down Syndrome which is considered a 'positive' screen/ high risk.

I know they take into account age and I'm 33, as well NT (it was under 2, a good measurement) and then bloods. So my bloods must have been super abnormal.

They have now offered the Harmony Test/NIPT so I'm waiting on those.

Anyone else know their ratio or have a high risk result So scared! :nope::cry:

I personally haven't had a high result but I know someone that did, they went through lots of extra tests and it turned out baby was absolutely fine :)
1/225 is only about 0.5% so although it's scary they're still low odds:flower:

I think age counts a lot. When I was pregnant with daughter I was 45, so they didn't even bother with the screening as my age alone put my ratio at 1:11 for trisomies 18 and 13 (Edwards and I forget the name of the other) and then 1:17 for Downs. They just went ahead and did the MaterniT21, which is similar to the Harmony. Longest 8 days of my life waiting for the results, but all came back fine and dd is now a healthy 4 year old. Best of luck to you!

Thank you for responding. It doesn't seem like very many people get high risk which makes me feel so alone.

I was 22 with ds3 and was classed high risk 1/111 % did all aditional test it went from a number to 50% chance so it could have gone either way he is now a happy healthy normal cromoson 3 year old xx

I was within normal parameters for downs syndrome but 1:24 for an open neural tube. DS never would give a good shot of his spine, but luckily when he was born there was nothing wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->