What were your symptoms?

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm about 3 weeks gone (I hope that's what clear blue said) I'm getting it all verified on Tuesday. Even though I'm not far I'm still feeling very sick, my head hurts, my already huge boobs are swollen and I'm tired lol. Who else had symptoms so early?

I'm almost 8 weeks now, and the only things I've had so far is fatigue, pregnancy brain, and sore breasts at first (this has almost gone away though, compared to how it was at 4+ weeks).

It really varies a lot from person to person. Before my bfp I felt nauseous for 3 days, but after that I didn't get nauseous until about 7 weeks along. Bloating and really bad skin were my main symptoms early on.

I knew I was pregnant at implantation and I felt that we had conceived 6 days prior. It was weird. So I was just sitting waiting until the test turned positive. I didn't even test but twice (once a little too early then again at 12 dpo) because I just knew. My earliest where headaches, nausea, and peeing a ton. I started getting pulling pains in my pelvis early too. I've started getting emotional at stupid things too. During week four I had sore nipples, but I'm breastfeeding, the nausea got worse, and smells and cravings started. Now at six weeks all those symptoms are amplified and my breasts are huge and hurt bad. I am also getting sore really easy, just by walking around my pelvis feels like it's out of alignment, which I had all throughout my last pregnancy too, just not this early. Every person and pregnancy is different. The rush of hormones effects women differently. For you, your symptoms could be perfectly normal.

Oh and the tiredness, yea...I can't stay awake for very long. Just so fatigued and tired.

I know everyone is different :) I just wanted to be nosey and see what everyone else was like. My symptoms don't show their faces until midday at the minute which is great when you're sat at your parents grams house and start feeling very sick lol... Especially when we aren't telling anyone till the first scan

im 5 weeks and im getting nausea, sore boobs, tiredness, im achey in my lower abdomen a little bit too. I have a 4 year old daughter so i think things are stretching a lot sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->