What will you do next time round?

S

Sarah10

I'm sure there was a thread a while back asking ladies to write what they might do differently next time, if so what will you do?

Me: breastfeed from the start, more determination
Never ever give a dummy, reflux or no reflux, can't you tell i'm going bonkers :thumbup:
Expect my mum and dad to actually visit once in a while even though they live 5 mins away, lol they only came round twice after the smoking issue! Don't care now haven't seen him in weeks.
buy so many clothes, jayden had too many so ended up selling some on ebay.

i got a few lol.....

prolong giving a bottle/dummy so i can breastfeed exclusivly (an stay at home so it can be established properly)

make others visit me an baby instead of me doing the visiting

dont move house the week i give birth :haha:

have more rest during and after pregnancy

make OH wake and do night shifts with me and not do everything on my own (he's getting better but still needs more training lol)

my main one is not have any visitors for the first few weeks. it's going to be tough this time with our next due around christmas as oh likes to have his parents over, but i'm putting my foot down for a christmas with just the 4 (or 3 if he / she is very late!) this year.
xx

- Actually enjoy every second of pregnancy

- Have the whole amazing journey with someone I love

- Breastfeed

- Savour every second of the newborn stage(I had PND and have so many regrets)

- Take more pics.. I have hardly ne pics of Lily as a newborn as I had PND, and was in hosp a week and don't have any of us together when she was born :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->