• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would you buy?

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
A few weeks ago. a baby store gave me a $25 off coupon code because one of their stores violated a company policy and sold me an unsafe product (they are replacing it as well)

I have looked and looked and looked on this website and can't find anything I NEED so been looking at things I want. The only thing I REALLY want is to get a set of Tommee Tippee bottles but they don't sell Tommee Tippee.

So, for $25, what would you get?

(For UK Moms, $25 CAD is equivilant to just under 13...I don't have your symbol lol

Probably an essential like more diapers/wipes/baby wash...

Yep essentials for me if there's nothing else you need or want.

Onsies/breast pads/maternity pads/nipple cream/ burp cloths/breastfeeding cover/cloth wipes/maternity bra.

Wipes, you can never have enough of them. :coffee: DD is 2 and I still use them all day, every day... they come in handy for more than just wiping cute little butts!

I'm already super stocked for wipes...I have close to 2000 right now and will probably buy another box the next time they go on sale. It's a higher end store so they don't carry Pampers or Huggies and I was super sad to see Avent, but not Tommee Tippee.

I bought a few pairs of baby socks, and a onesie to bring her home in. I've spent days and hours scouring that site for SOMETHING to buy lol. In the end, the socks were sold in my local Babies R Us for a dollar more, so I bought them off the site to get them free lol.

I'm already super stocked for wipes...I have close to 2000 right now and will probably buy another box the next time they go on sale. It's a higher end store so they don't carry Pampers or Huggies and I was super sad to see Avent, but not Tommee Tippee.

I bought a few pairs of baby socks, and a onesie to bring her home in. I've spent days and hours scouring that site for SOMETHING to buy lol. In the end, the socks were sold in my local Babies R Us for a dollar more, so I bought them off the site to get them free lol.

if a high end store then maybe put it towards a wrap, or swaddling blankets, or even a fun gender related chew toy?

At the higher-end/fancy boutiques, I mostly just buy the large swaddling blankets (like Aden and Anais). I had 4 for my son and they were constantly in use, in the wash, etc. 2 have "died" from overuse over 3.5years but the other 2 are still going strong.

They were my burp clothes, breastfeeding cover, covers from the sun (I'd tied them on the stroller to cover the sun fully, blanket to change the diaper on if we were out-and-about. The kids have since used them as blankies for nap time, to make a cape, for their dolls, etc.

Never hurts to be over stocked on things! Especially diapers!! I'm early in my pregnancy and I plan on starting to stock up on them ASAP since I know we will go through so many!

Oh for sure! I have about 100 newborn Swaddlers already, and close to 300 size 1's. I did buy a box of 2's this week but took them back cuz I forgot to pay dance. Whoops. Next paycheque!

I just bought a 3 set of onesies the other day! Don't know what I'm having yet but its gender neutral! They're super adorable! Diapers will be bought like a box or two with every check starting in two weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->