What would you do?? + Baby names

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Ok Rich has said that he's not going to let me down when baby gets here, he's going to be there for me 100% but untill then he'll come to scans and that sort of thing but doesn't want to do baby talk and do the baby thing now......

If this was the case with you, would you still let him have a say in the name??? It's going to have his surname not mine, if it's a girl her middle name will be Madison he wants it as a first name but I've said no for various reasons and we can't seem to agree. But with out current situation (being friends but no baby stuff) I don't know what's for the best.

Whilst I'm talking about baby names what do you think to the below???

Chase Scott
Ellison Scott
Noah
Wyatt Scott
Aidan Scott
Caleb
Christian Scott

Not sure why but I've decided I want a boy to have Scott for his middle name.

Isabelle Madison
Lilly Madison
Pheobe Madison
Paige Madison
Willow Madison
Darcie Madison
Faith Madison
True Madison
Lilliana Madison
Gabrielle Madison

I seem to find more girls names that catch my eye than boys....maybe that's telling me something. Others I like but wouldn't have: Temperance, Patience, Evangeline and Cordelia.

Sorry for going on but I'm at work bored!!!

xx

Hi,

I like Aiden Scott, Aiden was on my list but someone we know just had a baby and called him Aiden. If I have a boy it's middle name will be Scott as thats my hubbys name

xxx

I like Aiden Scott and Gabrielle Madison.

I seem to have more girl names on my lists as well, but i keep thinking i´m having a boy.

I like Aiden, Lilly and Paige.
I wanted Aiden, but my OH doesnt like it!

I like a lot of those names. If we had a boy, he was going to be called Aidan Christopher. And our girl name is Lily Alexandra.

I really like Gabrielle Madison. Aidan Scott of course. Christian Scott is nice too. I know a girl named Patience, and I think its a really nice and unique name. =) Good luck!

Oh, and if he isn't gonna do the whole baby thing (which is a big part of being pregnant) I would go ahead and choose the first name on your own hun! You've already let him help choose the middle name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->