What would you do?? CNT.

tannembaum

Little Elsie bums mum!
Reaction score
I arranged a swap with a lady on CNT but have been unable to post my nappy as I was poorly and had been away for the weekend too. I sent her a msg to say sorry and that I'll post asap and she replied saying thats okay as she hadn't posted mine but she'll post it as soon as she receives mine!!
That doesn't sound right to me so I sent a msg saying we should both post tomorrow 1st class recorded delivery and I'll send her a pic of the reciept BUT she hasn't replied. Would you post your nappy??

No way :shock:

I think your way sounds fair, as you'll both pay the same amount of postage, and you are both covered.

I wouldnt - what if she keeps yours then disappears... sadly i see too many people like that on CNT, I honestly wouldnt want to swap anything on there :( x

Check out her feedback, and if it's OK, I'd contact her, and ask her to agree to both post together.

Mmm, I agree with little pants, but I have to say I've become very cautious recently after being stung by someone. I'll NEVER gift a payment again, to someone i've not already bought from - (Eala is fab btw and I have no worries buying from her!!:flower:) so def do recorded delivery!

Thanks for the replies everyone :)

She replied this morning saying she'll post today and send me the reciept so I'm gonna go for it.

Ask her NOT to send the receipt! If the parcel goes missing, you'll need the receipt to claim from the post office! Ask her to keep the receipt, and only send it if the parcel goes missing!

sorry I ment she'll send me a pic of the reciept.
I've sent mine :s so we'll see what happens!!

Mmm, I agree with little pants, but I have to say I've become very cautious recently after being stung by someone. I'll NEVER gift a payment again, to someone i've not already bought from - (Eala is fab btw and I have no worries buying from her!!:flower:) so def do recorded delivery!

Awww, thank you so much :blush:

I can't remeber which website it was but I seen them suggest that you both pay the same amount into each others paypal so you can claim it back if yours doesn't arrive, but then again I suppose if you claimed it back she might too :s hope you get your nappy Hun x

wow i received the nappy! feel a bit mean about worrying now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->