What would you do ??

iXloveXkitty4

Reaction score
Hey, Lets just start of i'm a 19 year old single mom to an absolutely amazing 2 year old boy The march after i had him i had an IUD (marina) put in to make sure unplanned pregnancy's wouldn't happen again. While i had the IUD it completely stopped my period. Not knowing how much pain they actually cause, i choose to have it removed a little over 2 months ago. I had my first period in 2 years that started August 1 & ended August 6-7. Right after my period i had unprotected sex a few times that week , but to my knowledge he pulled out every time. Then half way threw the month i think he might have came in me. According to me adding up dates to my best knowledge my period is a date late & im really scared of knowing my might be doing this again, when im not financially stable . Not to mention my breasts are very tender i keep having cramps in my stomach that kinda of feel like menstrual cramps. Could i be pregnant? or is this b/c of the IUD that i had inserted, Or should i be having regular periods now after i had my frist one ? Someone please tell me what my next step is ??

Hey girl. I had Mirena in for 4 years, and it stopped my period as well. I had it removed in January of this year, and got my first period at the end of Feb. Got another one on time in March, and another one on time in April. I thought I was good to go. Well, I skipped June's. I'm not exactly sure how long it takes for your body to regulate itself, but apparently it takes a while. I completely skipped June's period and got one right on time in July. Then I just had a chemical a couple weeks ago. I blame the Mirena.

If you're a day late, then if you are pregnant, you should be far enough along for a home pregnancy test to pick up on. Take a test, see what it says and go from there. If it's negative, call your doctor and get on the pill or some other form of birth control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->