what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybee101

Reaction score
Hello im new to all this so would be great to get some replies :kiss:

im currently in college and have finished my As levels, i am due to change course in september to a diploma so i can get into uni to be a midwife.( this new course is all course work and i have completed it at level 2 already so i know what to expect)

me and my boyfriend have been talking a lot lately about starting a family, i really want this but want to do it properly.
we have worked out that we can afford a new baby and i could still go to college, i would only need financial help with day care costs, which college can provide.

im due to change pill soon at the one im currently on is too strong, do you think i should wait to change and try for a baby or wait till i have finished college?

Im so confused as i want a baby and to finish college.
Thnaks:wacko:

This will probably be closed since ur not already pregnant but there r lots of ttc forums..good luck!

As above, it will be closed as you aren't pregnant but..

I think you should wait. Honestly having a baby is hard hard work. Pregnancy isn't a walk in the park either. I had already left school (and never went to uni) when I conceived my first child, but I know plenty of mums who are still studying with children, and it makes it ten times harder as they don't have the time or energy to study, or they miss out on days out with their children while they have to finish assignments etc. I wanted my family young too, and I'm 22 with three children under the age of four. I am exhausted by the end of the day, I couldn't imagine having to study on top of that!! Whatever you decide, good luck :)

As above, it will be closed as you aren't pregnant but..

I think you should wait. Honestly having a baby is hard hard work. Pregnancy isn't a walk in the park either. I had already left school (and never went to uni) when I conceived my first child, but I know plenty of mums who are still studying with children, and it makes it ten times harder as they don't have the time or energy to study, or they miss out on days out with their children while they have to finish assignments etc. I wanted my family young too, and I'm 22 with three children under the age of four. I am exhausted by the end of the day, I couldn't imagine having to study on top of that!! Whatever you decide, good luck :)

added yo have no idea what will happen in ur pregnany.u may have evere morning sickness or preterm labor, both can land you in the hospital if not for the whole pregnancy sometimes..but both will put u on total bed rest..mental and physical.....so going to school will be scratched if u started and put on hold...

also as said above..finish college..i done both college and i have kids....doing both can be done but you end up taking time you need to study away because you have kids or time away from your kids that is precious...

plus you can get a better job when finished and you can probably put more time into being a mom once your done aposed to now...

you will still be young when your done....:)

i hope you do figure it out

Closed as per TOS:

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Forum Rules & Privacy Policy
BabyandBump operates a strict NO under 18's using the forum for the following:
Waiting to try (WTT)
Trying to conceive (TTC)
(Non-pregnant minors using the 'Teen Pregnancy' forum may have their account restricted or banned without warning).

You may not use the teen pregnancy forum on behalf of someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"