What would you do ?:/

NinjaKitty5

Reaction score
What would you do ?
A week ago I was seen in the ER for kidney pain, not being able to hold anything down and low grade fevers. They diagnosed me with a UTI and put me on Ceftin for 10 days.
Well I'm on day 9 of the antibiotics and starting last night the severe kidney pain came back and I was running a fever of 102.1 before I took Tylenol.
I just realized it's Saturday so my OBs office is closed :/
Would you just wait it out until Monday and go get seen ASAP. Or would you go get checked out in the Er again.
Deep down I know it was another kidney infection but the DRs were so busy that night they kind of just blew me off :/
I'm just worried if it's a kidney infection that gets left untreated it could hurt the baby..
I called the on call nurses line and they patched me in to my Dr. And she said as long as my fevers been controlled with Tylenol and pain is not unbearable to wait it out until Monday and she sent a prescription for 3 more days of Ceftin ...
But i don't think it's working :/

One more thing :/ any kidney pain I ever have they always put it down to kidney stones just because I've had them before 😞

I would go back to the er....untreated kidney infections can harm the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->