WHAT WOULD YOU DO

twinkletoes

Reaction score
my step mum has bought jordan this...

https://www.etoys.com/genProduct.ht...tock/Y/D?_e=4585a&_v=4585AEE6u6oba1783AFEEBB6

but jordans already got it, i got him it from a car boot ages ago and im pretty sure she knoes that too. i dont really get on with my stepmum and wont get vhance to speak to her to tell her hes got it.

my brother just told me about it, but he thinks its hilarious so hes not going to tell he either

Accept it grateful :lol: Warn the child if they may spill. Then sell it or take it back to the shop to get something else :lol: Everytime she comes round tell her the one you already have is hers She wont know the difference.

well i just spoke to my brother on msn and he said hes told my dad, and he said.... 'well its too late now'

So do what i said tell them you sold the old one :lol: I really wouldnt worry if there not willing to consult you before buying the present then tjeres bound to be problems

thats what i just said to my brother! she does it every year, buys stuff without asking me first :evil:

Maybe he will love the new one?

The thought was there :p

its exactly the same as the 1 i got him though. and im not saying im not grateful, just whats the point buying him summat hes already got

I never check if people already have it :D

Well I have a kettle but its always nice getting a brand shining new one :D

yeah i guess so...but look at it from a 5 year olds point of view....LOL

tel her that hes already got it make him us eth old one and return the new one??

Wobbles said:
I never check if people already have it :D

Well I have a kettle but its always nice getting a brand shining new one :D

hehe I'm the same wobbles, and have a couple of times bought something they already have.

I would just say thanks for the fab present but he already has one so if its ok, you will return it and get something else.

but they know hes already got it...if she didnt know before last night then they do now. my bro told her. and both her and my dad said its too late to change it! gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr families :evil:

how do you no she knew he had it? you just assume. im sure no one wants to purposly waste money and get a child some thing they wont like!

Dionne said:
how do you no she knew he had it? you just assume. im sure no one wants to purposly waste money and get a child some thing they wont like!

coz im pretty sure shes seen him playing with it once when they dropped something at my house for me. and my bro has now told them anyway, and its too late to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->