What would you do...??

kintenda

Reaction score
I am a very sensible girl normally... :)

I found out today that I've won £1000 from a claim I made against a former employer for breaking my arm.

I have £1000 left on my credit card from private medical treatment a few years ago that I've been paying off slowly.

Do I pay off the credit card in full... or put it some of it towards a post wedding treat for us? Like a little spa weekend?

Decisions!!! I wasn't expecting anything so it's a great surprise...

pay off your debt!
I had the same issue when we had £2500 to spend on a honeymoon. Its all well and good having a brilliant holiday but the problems we had would still be here when we got back so we decided to have a smaller honeymoon and fix the car and decorate our manky bathroom.

You wont regret it.

What about half and half? Pay £500 off and then use the other towards your wedding xx

I'm with superbecks. Split the money! Half the debt and enough left over for a nice weekend away. Win win!:thumbup:

I agree - half and half! It'll cut your debt drastically, plus you get to enjoy some of it! Yeay! :D xxx

Cheers girls :)
Have decided to do half and half - chatted with OH and I think it's the best thing to do! We are saving for a house deposit so half will go on debt, half on the wedding - then our savings account remains a little less mauled, haha! It's surprising how expensive even DIY weddings are...
xx

Don't get yourself further in debt (or stay in debt) at the expense of a tiny bit of fun .. pay off your credit card I reckon :)

Tx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->