Okay I really have had enough of this pregnancy lark, and its getting me down how long its all going on for now. Whilst I have been all up for letting things take their natura course the increasing pain and sicomfort is taking its toll. Tomorrow Im in hospital for monitoring of bub to make sure all is okay and as of Monday I have to go in for daily monitoring as I will be 12 days over by then and they need to do regular scans and checks to make sure everything is okay and I can go over for as long as it takes for bub to get a wriggle on by himself. Alternetively I can go go in Monday to be induced and get it all done. Thing is last pregnancy I had to have an epi and a drip to strengthen my contractions and then ended up with an assisted ventous delievery, all of which resulted in a spinal headache where I couldnt move for 10 days and was signed off work for a further 6 months due to a displaced sacrum from the ventous. Hence why this time I have been really wanting to aviod an induction as it would mean the drip again, and that makes the chances of needing epi and assisted more likely again. I have been hoping for a natural water birth this time and to aviod damaging my tailbone again or agrivating my painfull hips with using differnt birthing positions (i.e not up in strups again!) But at the same time I am in constant pain at the moment, Im pretty much confined to the house and even going up and down stairs or moving on the sofa causes me a lot of pain. I can barely even stand up in the kitchen long enough to cook some dinner with out my hips feeling like they want to dislocate themselves, my legs are feeling increasingly weaker and Im begining to wonder if with all this aching and pain if I can even make it through labour at all. So basically I really dont know if I can try to hold out for the birth I want even though that may well not go according to plan or might still be a week or two away, or just go for the induction, hope for the best and get it out of the way. What would you do?