What would you do?

Haylee.

Day dreamer
Reaction score
I posted a similar thread in NTNP... I am curious on everyone's opinion :shy:
OH and I are WTT until atleast July 2012, ( his decision, id have a baby right now lol) but this past month everytime OH and I BD'd, OH has not pulled out once.. Do you think we have moved forward to NTNP? What would you do?? Or should I say what would you think :blush: I'm a tad confused and need to hear others thoughts xxxx thank you

Was that the only form of contraception you were using?

OH and I are WTT until atleast July 2012, ( his decision, id have a baby right now lol) but this past month everytime OH and I BD'd, OH has not pulled out once.. Do you think we have moved forward to NTNP? What would you do?? Or should I say what would you think :blush: I'm a tad confused and need to hear others thoughts xxxx thank you

Hello again :wave:! I'd say if you're doing nothing to prevent pg then def sounds to me like you're trying! (dont know if it just me being daft but i dont really understand ntnp, because in my head if you arent preventing then you are trying, just maybe not in an obsessive way with temp cm ov etc but dtd without contraception surely has to be trying!)have you mentioned it to him? i think it sounds like he may have come around and decided sooner rather than later :winkwink:!! we have never once not used a condom in the last 7 years even though i was on the pill for 6 lol (i didnt really trust the pill to work which sounds silly but much prefer barrier method as know can see it has worked!!), we always thought better safe than sorry.so that's another thing we're both very excited about in december!! i'm not surprised you're confused, best to have a word i think! was there a reason he'd set July 2012 as a date? are you excited?? love Emily :kiss:

If I was you I'd talk to him! Is he just 'not thinking' or is he trying to tell you he wants to TTC now? There's a big difference, and you need to be on the same page! Good luck! :D

Hello again :wave:! I'd say if you're doing nothing to prevent pg then def sounds to me like you're trying! (dont know if it just me being daft but i dont really understand ntnp, because in my head if you arent preventing then you are trying, just maybe not in an obsessive way with temp cm ov etc but dtd without contraception surely has to be trying!)have you mentioned it to him? i think it sounds like he may have come around and decided sooner rather than later :winkwink:!! we have never once not used a condom in the last 7 years even though i was on the pill for 6 lol (i didnt really trust the pill to work which sounds silly but much prefer barrier method as know can see it has worked!!), we always thought better safe than sorry.so that's another thing we're both very excited about in december!! i'm not surprised you're confused, best to have a word i think! was there a reason he'd set July 2012 as a date? are you excited?? love Emily :kiss:

I definitely get what you mean with NTNP, but it all just seems so surreal anf I don't know what to think argh!!! Lol I'm excited, nervous, confused haha all at once, I think it's time OH and I sat down and had a serious chat! It only hit me when I was just reading a post about NTNP and TTC....

I was thinking we were WTT because OH was still using our form of contraception "withdrawal" and that when he stopped doing that we'd be NTNP and that when we say to each other okay we are officially trying that's when BDing deliberately around O lots and lots along with opk temping ra ra ra so on that's ttc, but now I don't know.. Oh deary me, thanks for your kind words Emily xox

If I was you I'd talk to him! Is he just 'not thinking' or is he trying to tell you he wants to TTC now? There's a big difference, and you need to be on the same page! Good luck! :D

I'm pretty sure he is thinking, he is a funny one you know, before I met him, he completed certificate 2 in childcare.. At 17 years old WTH. :haha: so I'm pretty sure he's well and truly aware of what can happen, but it's def time for a talk.. We are on the same page, I think we just need to clarify a few things xx thanx chick

Sounds like you need to have a good talk about it all.

You need to make sure that your both on the same page, I know my OH trusts me to sort out contraception, if I dont tell him to pull out then he wont, I am on the pill so its abit different, but I forget to take them sometimes.

Good luck, I hope you come to a conclusion that you are both happy with :hugs:

I would suggest that you have a talk with him
Personally it sounds like you want it now if you aren't protecting yourself against pregnancy so therefore would class it as NTNP :)

Yeah time 4 a chat I think... Thankyou all for your opinions.. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->