What would you do?

foxyviola

Reaction score
I'm going on a spa day soon and wondered what you ladies that are ttc would do.
Would you still use the sauna and jacuzzi facilities or would you no way risk it in case you were pregnant?
Are there any risks anyway that early on?

If I was in the 2WW I would skip it if I were you

Now if I were me I would'nt worry about because I'm LTTC and you can't put your life on hold forever or your not living

Thanks Milty.
That's exactly the dilemma.
Don't want to put my life on hold but then again if there's a small chance....:wacko:

I always carry on as normal in the tww, I always test early and last time got my BFP at 10dpo having had 3 glasses of wine the night before!

As soon as I know im pregnant I'll follow all of the guidelines again but I won't restrict myself until then as I think it's too early to effect the baby in the tww. Think of all the people who get pregnant by accident and don't find out until much later!

Just my opinion of course and if you're going to worry about it then stick to swimming in the pool and the mum to be treatments.

Have fun xx

I agree it is tough putting life on hold every month and I didn´t, in fact in the month I got my BFP I was sure it wouldn´t have worked as I had been working for weeks with big machinery vibrating my tummy. I would try not to raise your temp too much, pop in and out in less time than you would normally and if you feel light headed stop. But it is up to you, where will you be in your cycle?

Thanks natsby, I think I will be around 9 dpo.
I think I'm just going to totally enjoy my day and use everything.
Thanks again ladies!

Well there is a scandanavian lady on the boards and she changed my thinking on saunas - there is no associated risks with them apparently and medical research proves this plus pregnant ladies in Scandinavia still take regular saunas with no ill effects. However, I think jacuzzis are a bit different so if in the TWW I might either abstain or like Natsby said just pop in and out :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->