What would your OH do if.....

twinkletoes

Reaction score
you walked into the living room wearing stockings and suspenders ect??
chris would probably laugh at me and tell me to put some clothes on :shock:

LMAO

Probably ask me had I been drinking between laughing!

Dionne said:
kris would try bending me over :lol:

im not suprised! ive seen pics of you on here and you are stunning. id kill for a body like yours!

Probably say what the fuck? :D

hehe Dionne you make me laugh!

Dave would probably laugh and say what are you doing!

My OH would probably say either ok what you done or now what you after :lol:

Paul would throw me his shirt and trousers to put on! :rofl:

Depends what was on the t.v,

So proberly not even notice and then wonder why I was in a bad mood after sitting next to him on the sofa for a few hours. :lol:

xSuzx

My Oh would probs jump on me :lol: and then Piss himself laughing :rofl:

My OH would lve it normally and I wouldn't stand a chance. However at the moment being 8 and half months pregnant, not having been able to see my bits for months let alone trim them and with the legs of a yeti due to spd. Add in the stretch marks and the tired haggard look I don't think he'd be too impressed. I'm sure he would tell me I'd catch my death of cold.

Poor DH would probably jump me due to the once a week drought I seem to have imposed on him at the moment. Never mind the flabby bits and belly, he'd just be pleased of getting a chance to get some and not having to wrestle my clothes off!! :lol:

Though he'd probably think it was quite strange as I've only ever worn them once on our wedding day, bloody uncomfortable!! Give me a wonderbra and some french knickers any day! ;)

My OH would p himself laughin its not the sort of thing i would do!
I wouldnt put him through havin to see me in anythin like taht poor bloke :lol:

My OH would fall over his trousers trying to get to me take his trousers off

Aw how sad. your fellas are gits!!!

My OH wouldnt be too surprised, I have an underware fetish and have quite a collection of erotic underware. Igrew up watching the Rocky Horror Show lol!

Cat said:
Aw how sad. your fellas are gits!!!

My OH wouldnt be too surprised, I have an underware fetish and have quite a collection of erotic underware. Igrew up watching the Rocky Horror Show lol!

My mind boggles :rofl:

my dh would rise to attention :lol: :lol:

ive got lots of little and i mean little pieces,need some suspenders,its the one thing i havent got :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->