what's a reasonable target?

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
ladies i need your help!

i want to lose 2.5 stone and i want to know when's a reasonable target to do it by?

i'm BF atm so i'm not gona go on a diet just yet, i'm gona start doing some exercise tho, which i know makes me lose weight decently (i lose 1/2 stone in a week last time i did some!)

how quickly can you expect to lose that much weight? obv once i'm finished BF its gona be easier, but i want some targets for along the way!

It depends how big you are anyway ... obv the bigger you are the quicker it will come off at first and then as it gets less it'll slow right down.

They say to give yourself a terget of a couple of lbs a week.

i'm about 11st2 now and 5'1 so my ideal weight is 8st5ish which is what i want to get down to. i'm hopin it bloody comes off quick its fukin disgusting!

Okay... I have to do the math... correct me if I'm wrong. lol.
So you're about 156lbs right now? And you want to be about 117?
14 pounds in a stone right?
They generally say 2 pounds a week is safe - which would put you at 19 weeks.. But as PP said, with the first initial change of diet/exercise routine it comes off faster.. I'd say probably about 16 weeks - if you're doing it the healthy way. Obviously you can do it faster, but it won't be all that good for you!
And it also depends on how you're going about it. Like if you're doing Weight Watchers, etc.

Good luck hun! :)

dont set ur self un relistic targets hun, i lost 3stone (over 5yr ago now, put it all bk on:?but still remember how to do it)
1/2pound a wk is great, anything more is a bonus,might take longer but the weight will stay off longer and ur matablisim (sp?) will be better also xxx

You know what, just do it one lb at a time. That's what I'm doing. I'm not setting a goal, I'm just gonna do it. No pressure!

wel for the time being que sera sera i aint gona starve myself whilst feeding katie!

am gona start doing the wii fit in the evening again, you know the stepping you can do whilst watching tv? and i want to start walking more so i'll see where that gets me!!

1-2lb a week is completely manageable and a healthy loss.... good luck!!

Docs recomend 1-2lb a week. You can do slimming world while pregnant and bf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->