whats been happening in hollyoaks?

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
since having Ava and being in hospital for a week and ill and xmas ive missed like 2 weeks or so of it and watching it right now im SO confused???

whats happened??

with lydia/zoe/sarah things?? and anything else!

Hannah is in hospital again with bulimia.

Mercedez is a dirty stop out and shagged calvin.

Think the whole Gilly and steph thing is going to happen soon.

Teresa's chavtastic mother arrived to take money that was belonging to teresa and ended up staying and is being a pain.

not sure what else

hannahs ill again! wow,

im confused about the lydia zoe sarah storyline, whys zoe in hospital, lydias finally been found out but how did that happen? what did she do?

lydia planned to kill zoe and herself in yesterdays episode, she stabbed zoe just as lydias ex arrived to stop it, lydias ex had just told sarahs dad the truth so everyone rushed to save zoe from lydia, she had already been stabbed but they got there just in time

That story line was doing my head in, glad the truth is finally out. I think Gilly and that irish bird are engaged now, but Gilly wants Steph, Stephs mum twigged that Gilly is in love with Steph. Fernando was going to propose on new years eve, dunno if he did or not, think I missed an episode somewhere :dohh:

think he did it on new years day instead tho x

Lydia has FINALLY been caught after going psycho and trying to kill her and Zoe so they "could be with sarah" but zoe is ok. Hannah has got anorexia AGAIN. Gilly is trying to put Cheryl off him because he wants Steph who is now engaged to Fernando and Amy is spending time with her kids again... thinks that's pretty much it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->