whats everyones favourite time of day with bubba..

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
mine has def got to be when she is squeaky clean after a bath and we are laying on the bed chillin before she goes to sleep, i love the fact that no one else is in the room that its just me and her and i get her undivided attention and her best smiles and giggles..ooooh i love it, if i could bottle it i would as i know im going to miss it when she is older

my least has got to be morning lol i think noooooo just 5 more mins then i open one eye peep at her and have a huge gummy grin so its not too bad :)

I like either first thing in the morning when he is in bed with me having a cuddle or in the evening when he's wide awake and really alert :)

xxx

In the morning when he is wide awake, and we are still in bed and he is in such a good mood, and I can make him smile! I can't wait till I can get the giggles going.

I love it when kieran is wide awake,

He pulls some really cheeky faces

I love in the morning, I hear him moving around, I think please just 10 minutes..then I'll have a quick look in, just making sure hes okay and he will look at me with his big gorgeous blue eyes and smile the biggest smile. I love the warmth that fills me up then :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->