whats goin on?!?

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
**UPDATE******i had what i thought was my first AF about 2 weeks ago. it would have been 4 weeks after mmc at 22 weeks. last night i woke up with terrible period pains and got af again, very heavy and bright red, sorry tmi!! now im wondering if what i had the first time was af at all as it was extremely light and more like spotting for about a week. any advice greatly appreciated. have had to cancle my 6 week appointment in hospital because they wont give me a check up while im bleeding! thanks girls :hugs:

***hi girls things are really heavy now im losing alot of blood and am soaking pads within an hour. feling a little dizzy also. have any of you had this or should i def be worrying?????****

first of all I'm sorry things couldn't be more straight forward for you. I'm still waiting for any kind of bleeding or sign of ov, almost 6 weeks on! It can seem like another slap in the face when we need it least! I'm not sure but sounds like the bleeding before could have been from pregnancy still, especially if it was just spotting ?? 6 weeks after loss for af after loss, especially that far gone sounds more likely. :hugs:

I bled for 2 weeks after I lost Ava at 18 weeks and Thursday will be 5 weeks they told me 6 weeks for my period so next Thursday will be 6 weeks. I have felt like I am getting it within the last week but nothing yet :cry: I am not sure of what you may be experiencing and who knows I may experience this also. Did you call your doctor and ask? Maybe it's just your body I don't know and I am so sorry for your loss it's heartbreaking :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

first of all I'm sorry things couldn't be more straight forward for you. I'm still waiting for any kind of bleeding or sign of ov, almost 6 weeks on! It can seem like another slap in the face when we need it least! I'm not sure but sounds like the bleeding before could have been from pregnancy still, especially if it was just spotting ?? 6 weeks after loss for af after loss, especially that far gone sounds more likely. :hugs:

thanks hun its exactly 6 weeks now so at least i know where i can go from here now. i was hoping to get pregnant again pretty soon so fingers crossed now i can start right away. yeah it was definitely just spotting extremely light and almost pinkish but this is like a proper period and quite heavy so seem af has come with a bang! hope your ok too hun xxxxxx :hugs:

I bled for 2 weeks after I lost Ava at 18 weeks and Thursday will be 5 weeks they told me 6 weeks for my period so next Thursday will be 6 weeks. I have felt like I am getting it within the last week but nothing yet :cry: I am not sure of what you may be experiencing and who knows I may experience this also. Did you call your doctor and ask? Maybe it's just your body I don't know and I am so sorry for your loss it's heartbreaking :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

awe hun im sorry u havent gotten yours yet i know its so frustrating! i felt for the last 2 weeks i was getting it so you probably will!! im the most emotional i have ever been with this one and its quite heavy and painful also. i have an appointment with my gynea departement thursday for my 6 weeks follow up but ill have to cancel as they wont examine me while i have my period. its so frustrating as i was hoping they wud have test results etc back. my poor boyfriend just doesnt know what to do with m im so emotional and need constant reassurance! i feel bad for him because i think he's trying to deal with it too in his own way which is SO different to me he's nto a bit emotional and doesnt express himself very well. its the hardest thing in the world to deal with hun xxxxxxx hope you are ok:hugs: to you and floaty:kiss: to Ava

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->