whats going on- flat temps, no ovulation??

C

comet1234

Okay, so I got what I thought was a positive opk or near enough. Then it went back to negative and I didn't get a temp rise. A couple days later it happened again and since then nothing.

My temperatures look flat and I never ovulate later than CD21 even when I had an 160 day cycle.

Please help!:shrug:

It doesn't look like you ovulated from your chart but most of your temps have open circles too so it's hard to say? Have you been taking your bbt at the same time each day? If you have and open circles aside this chart reminds me of mine prior to starting vitex. It would take me a few weeks to ovulate and sometimes longer which really stunk when ttc.

No I take my temperature between 8:30 -10:30. However my opks never get positive either so I don't think I have missed my temperature rise.

I know that my pcos is probably causing it :(

No I take my temperature between 8:30 -10:30. However my opks never get positive either so I don't think I have missed my temperature rise.

I know that my pcos is probably causing it :(

Well a couple of things to consider here- You have to take your bbt within the same 30 minute period each day for it to be accurate 8:00-8:30 or 6:00-6:30 etc -and also just for the record opk's aren't recommended for women with pcos as they give false positives unfortunately. It even states in the directions for most fertility kits with opks not to use if you have pcos :nope: I would probably still use the cheapy opks if it were me but take any results with a grain of salt if you get my drift:winkwink:

Have you tried any products with Agnus Castus yet? They can really help to bring O around earlier and more consistently. Here's a nice link if you want to read it and good luck!

https://www.examiner.com/article/vi...omen-with-polycystic-ovarian-syndrome-or-pcos

Yeah I do take it lightly but most of the time I get accurate opks. It's just this cycle has been strange.
Yeah I take something similar that sorts out my cycles but think it's taking a while to kick in.

Will try and sort out my temping regime

It doesn't look like you've ovulated yet to me either, keep bd'ing until you see a proper thermal shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->