what's going on here?!

GreenEyes87

Reaction score
I'm 5 DPO. I've been having period-like cramps today. Yesterday I had very mild cramps. My nose is runny, but it's off and on. I'm also stuffy off and on. I was walking in Hobby Lobby today and had this sudden wet-feeling. (tmi, sorry!) It felt like I'd started my period. (which isn't due until the 10th) When I went to the bathroom, it was just this ever so slight yellow-y white discharge. It has stopped since. Am I losing it here?! Anyone have any of the same symptoms at 5 DPO?
How could I forget!..my boobs also hurt. I've been having these sharp pains occasionally and some aching throughout. Any reply is greatly appreciated!
:hugs:

I might also add that when I laid down last night for bed, I had an AWFUL sharp pain in my right rib, if that means anything.

Welcome to the wonderful world of symptom spotting! :wacko: Good luck with your 2ww! :dust:

Im not sure what symptoms you could get that early. Could be related to implant i suppose. I think implant is a little later though, not sure. Sorry i cant help much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->