What's going on in there???? (TMI alert...)

M

MrsFR1980

Hi ladies,

So I'm not exactly LTTTC......try 2 months! :) But I thought you might be the most experienced to answer my questions...

I'm currently going through tests at the doctors to find out what's going on with my body as although we've only recently started TTC (long awaited on my part!) I've been having irregular cycles for a few years now and have always had problems with my cycle.

The doctor is testing for PCOS, fibroids, cysts, polyips etc... through blood tests, ultrasounds (currently waiting for my appointment for that one) but this month and the last I have had something new happening - my period seemed to start last month (eventually!) by pink spotting when I wiped then an hour later a little bright red when wiping just once, then occassional pink spotting for rest of the day when wiping and pains, day 2 I had nothing all day but a LOT of pain, I couldn't move in the evening and was in tears for hours then had pink/red spotting again and light/normal day 3.

I seem to be starting that way again this month and have been convinced (as I was last month) that I've struck lucky straight away and my hubby has super hero swimmers :haha: I even managed to convince myself that it was implantation bleeding, I've also decided once or twice that these last 2 months I have been pregnant which is why it's happened the last twice and I'm some sort of biological miracle that doesn't show up on pregnancy tests!! :haha: :haha:

So have managed to do 5 tests in the last week!.....fortunately all cheapies but still hid my POAS addiction a little from DH so he didn't think he'd married a bunny boiler! And after all my babbling on I guess my question is have any of you ladies experienced this before and do you know what caused it?

I have my blood test results appointment tonight with the doctor so might find something out then and of course will mention this to her but just can't focus on anything going through all the different scenarios in my head!

Thanks for listening to my wittering as always
MrsFR
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back