What's going on??!! Tmi pic, and wondfo

Reaction score
So I have irregular cycles, af just ended I'm cd16 just started using opks.. I've been getting I guess evsps on wondfo. .I also just started taking provera on monday..but I'm crampy and I now have brown discharge.. is it from provera?? I'm lost here any insight? ? Tmi pic I got this afyer wiping..every one says it's impossible to be preggo with long cyckes and only cycle day 16
20151010_122353.jpg
2015-10-10 20.38.13.jpg

I'd wait before doing anymore tests, I've seen your other threads and you'll end up driving yourself crazy! Trust me. :hugs: Certain types of tests are awful for evaps, but I hope that's not the case with yours. I do see a faint line, but I wouldn't want to call BFP just yet as I've also seen your other tests that I don't see lines on.

Sorry, this must be so confusing for you! X

Is that a pregnancy test? Defo looks bfp to me there is colour in it! :)

Yea it's a hpt yes and I know to I can be so annoying but it's just so confusing to me I get lines on phone but not on others so it doesn't make any sense and plus I've been cramping and I had that when I wiped so I don't knowI just didn't know if any of you ladies have any advice or what could be going on

If the provera is causing this I can't handle taking this. My back hurts, it feels like af bUT af just ended on the 30th.good thing is I have no more wondfo
20151011_122635.jpg

Ughh this provera sucks...cramps, bleeding I'm calling my Dr tomorrow

I'm not sure what provera is? Are you still getting the bfps now? I would definitely call the doctor with a bfp and quite heavy bleeding like that!

see i got lines on some and not on others, last month samething, its progestron, it induces af.. i guess it causes some side affects,but maybe this is just an evap, we dtd on af and 5 days after and last night,,so i dunno whats going on, my back hurts, cramps, im wearing a tampon now

I don't think it's a evap there is too much colour on it and I've been using these kind of tests for 7 years and never had a evap. I've had 3 pregnancies and these are the kind of lines I have got each time! You really should see a doctor ASAP and ask for a blood test. Are you using provera now or is it something you just use leading up to af?

I went to ob on the 25th asking for something to start af as I usually go couple months without af and sometimes I get it trice on row so go figure next day I adk for provera I get af she told me take it for 21 days allow for af then start again.. buy some of the test show nothing can't really see a line irl ..I'm using tampon now.. can u show me some of ur early bfp??

But I heard provera can cause breakthrough bleeding, cramps and a bunch other stuff so yea I'm confused..the women in pregnancy test threads said they don't see a line and it's impossible to be preggo because af just ended and I probably didn't ovulate. . We dtd on af and 5 days after af

Maybe you were already pg when you started taking the promera and the meds made you bleed? I don't know though im no expert. This is the only pics I have of my early bfps with ics as you can see the bottom one is very faint

attachment.jpeg

These were my bfp lines after a pregnancy loss when the hormones were leaving my system

attachment-1.jpeg

I'm not sure if I can see anything on the top 3 but I can on the bottom one. I'm looking on my mobile tho

I have enlarged them but they go a bit blurry when I zoom in on them

Are you still taking the provera or do you stop when af arrives? You defo need a blood test they wouldn't show positive if you didn't have hcg in your system

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->