What's going on??!! Tmi pic, and wondfo

I do understand the obsession. On my last cycle I started testing 5 dpo. I was positive I was pregnant. I just knew at 3 dpo. But it was impossible at 5 days to see anything. Implantation wasn't even possible. Lol and when I thought I got a squinter I was up late with a flashlight on the teats. I think we all have this at some point.

And when you tack on issues with your cycle it gets worse. I have pcos so I had issues. Either cycles that never ended or ones that never happened.

You'll get there. I think it is normal to obsess when you first start. The first step is to stop buying more pregnancy tests. Get your cycle in order if you can. And if you have to back to ntnp to calm yourself. But hopefully you can get through this while ttc.

I have my Fx for you.

Thank you..just didn't want a perod sp soon after one.it's killer but I think I'm going to delete my account so I don't obess and maybe reopen another later on

Well that would suck to lose you on here but I understand. When I miscarried last month, even though there is loss support here, I just couldn't be on for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->