whats going on???

feelincrazy

Reaction score
I'm 8 days late now. I have taken a couple hpts all bfn with two maybe evap lines (blue dye) I have had sore breasts slight cramps dizzyness headaches nausea heartburn sometimes I'm super hungry I'm tired a lot and when I'm not I have insomnia also lower back pain and sensitive smell. Am I imagining this???

That's a toughie!! I know from experience that it can all be in your head... On the other hand, a BFN means nothing until AF shows, so it's always possibly you are one of the ones who gets a late BFP :)

Also, have you tried changing HPT brands?

GL!

I have a regular 28 day cycle and this would put me at CD 36 . It took awhile to get a bfp with both of my children. I can't get a bloodtest because I don't have any transportation

I have just used the dollar general baby test ($1) and with the possible evaps I used a family dollar test that was $7 for a two-pack and the "positive" showed up after allotted time

I have just used the dollar general baby test ($1) and with the possible evaps I used a family dollar test that was $7 for a two-pack and the "positive" showed up after allotted time

Hmm yah so technically doesn't count. I'll think positive thoughts for you! Keep us updated :)

Do you have any hpt at all? You could always order internet cheapies and get them delivered to you! Good luck! To me, this sounds BFP! :)

I have one more that I'm saving for in a few days and if that ones negative ill have to just find someone who will take me to get a bloodtest

Just to update. Today is 10 days after af was supposed to be here. Tested this morning got faint bfp but its still a bfp!

Woooohooooo!! Congrats to you!! That is simply amazing and such great news! How are you feeling?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->