what's going on??

mummyb1994

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this group so I'll introduce my self and tell my story quickly..
Well im a single mum to 10 month old kyran-lee, ive brought him up single handedly from day one.. His dad is slightly more involved now but iant very reliable to say the least..

Ok so here's the now... I came on on the 18th of July and was on for about 5 days... I went out for th3 first time since having ky, this was on Wednesday 29th July.. When i went out I noticed a tiny little bit of ewcm when i went to the and thought nothing off it, anways i ended up having one to many and slept with someone unprotected (feel so ashames of myself)... Well the next day i had another riny bit of the clear stringy mucus then googles what it could be... As soon as it said it was calles ewcm i knew that i was expecting the massive clump of egg white mucus stuff... That still hasn't xome... I'm currently getting a white/creamy style mucus and feeling a bit wet down there like some things leaking... The CM doesnt stay white/creamy because its also been clear again today but its morw wet then slimy... Could this be an indicated that pregnancy is starting to happen because I'm so confused:shrug: any comments would be very much appreciated... (Sorry if any spellinh mistakes, I can only see hall of my screen :/ xx

Hi there
Cpl ?s
Are your cycles regular, and if so how long are they usually?

Thank you for your quick reply... Since having my son I'm pretty regular... It's been 28 day cycles for the past 7 months... For me when the ewmc come it's only a little bit for a couple of days then I get a big clump of it (sorry tmi) then I dry up the next day.... None of this has happened and I have no idea what to do :/ x

Well counting it out, looks like you would O near cd14 (July31) if you are txt book regular, annnnd if the swimmers were in on the 29th...
Yes they could easily live a cpl days in ewcm (fertile mucus) soo...little Kyran may have a sibling on the way hehe.
You would be due to come on again Aug 14th. You can prob test a few days before with an early read test- Most prefer FRER.
Hope that's good news even if not planned, but it is not guaranteed. But assuming you were born in 1994, and are young, the odds are def higher!

Sorry what does cd14 mean??
This is going to sound stupid because I know it doesn't mean it won't happen but he didn't ejaculate inside me but he did get very wet :/ (sorry)
No this really wasn't planned, I've had a real hard time with ky AMD its just starting to get easier.. I'm trying not to worry but it's so hard not to AMD the only thing I can go by is the CM being completely different then normal.. Can I point out that this was the first time I've DTD since February 2014... Will that make a difference? X

Nope time between DTD doesn't affect fertility, especially as you are young
Well the prob with the pull out, is assuming he had been drinking as well, you can't be too sure he pulled out in time. And if a man is very wet... TMI here...that's alot of precum, men's lubricant, and it is possible to have sperm in it.
If he hadn't done anything recently, less likely, but still possible.
cd14 would be the 14th day of your cycle (14th day from when your flow started. With a 28 day cycle you will ovulate close to the 14th day usually.

Oh I see.. Ive seed a lot of the CD.. And couldn't figure out what it ment.. My since of smell has increased dramatically also :/ so its just a case of waiting and seeing now then... Thank you for the help love x

Anytime! Hope it all turns out well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->