What's going on?

mrs whitehead

mummy of 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
The last few days iv been having really plowback ache and stomach pains the only way I can describe them is the stabby painsyou get when you have a water infection. I know I haven't coz my wee was tested Friday. Is this a sign of things happening?

I had something very similar starting LAST Sunday. my doctor told me that these were *real* contractions, and to just keep an eye on them.

My pain started off terrible in my lower back and shot around to the front, more like period cramps. And occasionally stabbing/shooting pains. :/ Not sure if that's what you're feeling?

UnsureMom theyre real contractions? Sorry i dont have any advice, but when i was about 34 weeks i had VERY strong period cramps in my low back and going round to my lower tummy. Lasted about 45mins. Was so painful but as it eased off i didnt ring MW or anyone cus i was okay after a while. I remember i did eat a madras curry that night which was really spicy then the cramps came about an hour after id eaten it! X

Yeah that sounds the same as what I'm getting. They've eased off now. I'm hoping it's something!

My doctor told me they were real contractions.
BH, she said, start at the top and move downwards, where as what I was feeling was in my back/lower stomach.

But they can last weeks. Mine have been off and on for a week. She said just to watch them :)

BH, she said, start at the top and move downwards, where as what I was feeling was in my back/lower stomach.

But they can last weeks. Mine have been off and on for a week. She said just to watch them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->