whats in your...

BoLt_InFeRnO

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
babys cots? and if you use bumpers, what ones do you use?

the bumper that came with our bedding set doesnt for, because its a cot bed, and the ties dont reach :dohh: theres a gap, and i know she'll get behind it.

she keeps banging her head now though. so i dont know what to do :wacko:

i bought an airflow cot bumper - i think thats what it is called, and TBH its rubbish because Vinnie can just undo the velcro and pull it off so doesnt really work too well

So im all freash out of ideas for how to stop him getting his lets stuck at night!

i looked at one of them aswell. But we have a cot bed with panels, it doesnt look like it would fit

Absolutly nothing is in his cot. I just feel safer that way. He bangs against the bars sometimes and the other night I went in and checked on him and he was on his front with an arm stuck out through the bars!!... I would rather nip in now and again and move him than have bumpers tbh x

nothing, except a tigger teddy. however my cot panels are quite big and the gaps are small so he dont have much chance getting a leg or arm thnrough them xxx

Harrison has:
Himself
Sleeping bag
3muslims he buries his face in
A dumbo teddy
A little lamb teddy that was mine when i was a baby

He had a bumper when he was in his crib.

Fsids have removed cot bumpers as a SIDS risk

i dont think i want a bumper, because of the risk of SIDS.

i just wanted her to stop bashing her head. she has so many lumps and bumps.

she has her quilt of sleeping bag, depending on the temp.
her big taggie blanket.
a cow teddy and gav, her fav teddy.

ive been into layla a few times with her face in hers. its scary. and also why i took it off

My LO has a bumper at the top of her cot but she's currently at the bottom and can't get near it yet. but when she start's to move about i'll be taking it out when she's in her cot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->