• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats more accurate?

T

turbo_mom

So i'm at just over 20 weeks and I have 3 different sources telling me different measurements of the baby.
On my pregnancy calendar it says it's 9 inches.
On babygaga.com it says 10.5 inches and my pregnancy week by week says crown to rump is 5 2/3 to 6 1/2 inches. (crown to rump being the babies length while its curled up right?)

So should I go by my book?? I don't know which is accurate and so many things are saying otherwise lol

im confused about this too--- but not just the length but the weight as well---my baby measured 13 oz at 20 weeks and i dont have the length measurements they said i could get those friday--- but everywhere i looked 13 oz seeemed a lot for being only 20 at the time--- it was closer to like 22-23 weeks

id go by the ultrasound itself since its most accurate for ur baby everywhere i;ve looked they say that those numbers are just averages and ur baby could be measuring smaller or larger at the time or could be going into a growth spurt or just had one---for instance my belly measurement is measuring large for dates 25 cm at 22 weeks so who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->