Whats my body playing at?!

madasahatter

Reaction score
So, I tried not to symptom spot this month...however, I've turned into a poas addict!

I've had 4 BFNs (8,9,11 and 13 dpo). I'm 13 dpo today.

I was convinced I was out, tho I read someones post here that said 'you're not out til AF gets you'. That sentence has gone round in my head all day!

This evening when I went to the loo I noticed brown/yellow cm on panty liner and when I wiped.

I never get this before AF. AF just starts. Usually day 1 is heavy (tmi).

AF is due tomorrow.

I'm trying to not get my hopes up and failing miserably!

Other symptoms which I've tried to not notice (!) are heavy bbs and tender at the sides. Cramping 8dpo. Green tinged cm. Really cold tonight, like I can't warm up and a bit sniffly.

Any thoughts? Has this happened to you and you've got a BFP?

Thanks!

Hello Darling :]

I'm in a similar boat to you ATM, AF is due Wednesday and I've been trying not to symptom spot but I have a fairly solid list so I'm getting my hopes up though I know I shouldn't.

My symptoms are;
A cold the week after OV,
Tugging/cramping feeling on and off since OV,
SORE BBs for the last few days,
Purple nipps yesterday :S haha!!!
Felt VERY ill when I smelt a fry-up during the week after OV,
Been really tired this last week or so,
HUNGRY!!!
Really thick white CM since OV getting thicker til it stopped on Fri.

But I didn't notice any implantation bleeding.
I also got a BFN about a week ago but was reassured that it was too early to test.

I don't know if any of that helps you?!

xOxOx

Any news?

I've had cm with pink/brown discolouration today. AF was due today.

I'm totally terrified to do a test. I just don't want to see another BFN.

x

*hugs*
I know what you mean Sweetie!
I'm dreading tomorrow morning seeing a BFN :(
Nothing has occurred yet though AF wise. Last month I came on two days early so :/

From what you've said I reckon you may well be in this month.
Test again in the morning :)

Good luck :)

xOxOx

I'll maybe wait til Thursday. Give AF a chance to show. I've felt a bit nauseous off and on this evening. I haven't said anything to DH. Don't want to get his hopes up.

Let me know how you get on.

x

I will do!

I hope you get your BFP!
I'll be keeping an eye out :p

xOxOx

hi girlies
sorry to crash your thread but this is my 4th cycle ttc and i am 19dpo but still BFN!!! What is going on?? I have had LOADS of CM since my positive OPK on the 14th April, loads EWCM and lotion like CM which is weird for me. BB's slightly tender, headaches and some nausea (not sure if in my imagination)
It's ment to be a 2ww but mine is now a 3ww x Good luck girls hope it's a good month for you all x x

Hey Stenny, crash away lol!
The more the merrier.

If you go on my wall there is a link on the top comment that Beccaface left me, that might help you pinpoint symptoms and days etc...
It's a really good website.

My main symptom was the change in texture and amount of CM so I will let you know tomorrow if I get my BFP then you'll have some idea of it's significance.

Have you been to the Dr for a blood test?!

I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

xOxOx

well, I'm still waiting!

I've continued to have a bit of brown within the cm off and on but its getting less. I hardly slept a wink last night. Not sure why. But when I was lying awake my lower abdomen felt tight. Occasional cramps but a weird tightness like someone pulling something tightly across my tum. And also a heaviness.

I feel quite wet (tmi, sorry) and keep going to the loo convinced AF is here but so far, not! I'm weeing so little that even if I plucked up the courage, I'm not sure I could poas!!!!

How is everyone else?

3ww sounds like torture! But you've made me not want to poas incase I contine to get a BFN. I read somewhere that you should wait 4 days after implantation bleeding so that'd be Fri for me.

xxx

well...I got another BFN this morning. I got up to use the loo then tried to get back to sleep but couldn't - needed to pee again!! So thought I'd try - I knew it would be diluted so really haven't given myself a fair chance. My DH is on nightshift so I'm not going to see him til Sat morning. He wants to know straight away and I don't want to tell him over the phone. Not that I've anything to tell him!

I'm going to wait til Sat now.

I cut the grass last night and had a few cramps when I was doing it. I've been cramping on and off for a few days. No staining since early evening yesterday...

How is everyone else??

I got another BFN this morning on cycle day 32, longest my cycle has ever been was 31 and supposidly I ov on the 15th/16th April according to OPK, that would make me 21dpo!! My last 2 cycles have been within the 20's. I want to see go to GP but I know she will tell me to wait a couple of weeks and don't know if I can!!
I have got to the stage that I want A/F to come!! I know I am not pregnant so just want a new cycle to start so I can do my temps this month and make sure I KNOW I ov'd this time x Started to decorate my bedroom today to give me something else to focus on for a while, lol x:thumbup:

AF arrived :-(

Think I might have a month off from tcc. I'm really struggling with the emotional side.

hope you girls get BFPs! Let me know. X

Oh sorry hun....all the emotions of ttc are def hard to deal with. Good luck to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->