Expecting #2
Reaction score
For me so far it's been:

Breakfast
-pumpkin muffin with cream cheese center
-small bit of greek yogurt with thawed frozen raspberries
-pear

Lunch
-english muffin pizzas with pepperoni, cold and leftover from last night, but SO lovely!
-carrot sticks
-half a jar of baby dill pickles from emergency run to Target just before lunch
-celery sticks with PB and raisins

Am so hungry all the time lately I could eat a house!

Breakfast toast. A Banana. Cup of tea and 2 glasses of oj.

Lunch cheese toasted. Orange and a glass of milk.

And for dinner sausage mash and peas :) was going to be sausage caserole but I realised I had np onions :dohh:

well for breakfast it was toast and decaf coffee,lunch ham roll,chesse and onion crisps and some thorntons chocolate :wacko: dinner was a big salad,pork pie-which i cannot stop eating and potato salad! not the best diet in the world i know but it was delish! will eat properly tomorrow-maybe!

Breakfast: Toast with Jam (yummy), cup of tea

Lunch: Cheese Salad with carrot, cucumber & dips

Dinner: Beef Stew with dumplings & a little mash on the side! Might dip into the biscuit tin tho!

Breakfast
Couple handfuls of Berry Crunch Cereal
Water

Lunch
Taco Bell
crunch wrap supreme (beef,cheese,sour cream, in a crunchy taco wrapped in a soft taco) and nachos with beans and tomatoes
Fruit punch
water

Dinner will be at a yummy Italian restaurant for my mom's birthday tonight. I plan on having Manicotti Alfredo....yummmmm!!!!!

Wow - toast is a really popular breakfast. I could eat nothing else during my first 10 weeks, but have been having it less lately. Did have a great slice pf homemade cinnamon raisin toast Monday though, spread with PB and sprinkled with cinnamon. Yum!

Would love the beef stew for dinner at lou's house :)

Breakfast:
-Wheat toast with butter
-A fruit cup (Mandrian Oranges)
-Milk

Lunch:
-Grilled cheese on wheat bread
-Apple slices
-Glass of water

Snack so far:
-I made fresh Apple Cinnamon muffins :)

Breakfast: Banana, Apple and Grapes, special K bar

Lunch: Chicken Salad Sandwich, 2x oranges

Dinner: Sausages with Mash

Brfst: Bagel with Marmite
Lunch: Bagel with Marmite and Cheese toasted (yep, I'm into bagels and marmite at the mo)
snack: bowl of fresh large cherries
Dinner: M&S stonebake cheese and tom pizza with jalapenos on top (ate the whole lot)
Hot Chocolate (haven't had one in years, but it just came to me- yum!)

After reading this thread I am now going to make a beef stew with dumplings tomorrow night (haven't had dumplings since I was a kid)
and bake a raisin bread (haven't had since travelling in Australia, a few years back)

Oh my goodness I feel so unhealthy after reading all yours. I had:

Breakfast - Toast and Jam (two thick large slices lots of butter)
11's - Cheese on toast with tomato and seasoning (just wanted something salty and tasty)
Lunch - Small bowl of spinach tortallini (sp?) and a papaya with lemon
Dinner - I think we have pork and roast sweet potato. I also have a bar of dairy milk turkish delight I'll have a piece of too :blush:

Oh my goodness I feel so unhealthy after reading all yours. I had:

Breakfast - Toast and Jam (two thick large slices lots of butter)
11's - Cheese on toast with tomato and seasoning (just wanted something salty and tasty)
Lunch - Small bowl of spinach tortallini (sp?) and a papaya with lemon
Dinner - I think we have pork and roast sweet potato. I also have a bar of dairy milk turkish delight I'll have a piece of too :blush:

Nothing at all wrong with your menu Pippin. In fact, I think it sounds smashing! Cheese on toast is a favorite I haven't had in a while... now I must have one soon :)

Since putting mine up I've also had:
-an orange
-a square of Lindt dark choc filled with cinnamon chocolate mousse - heavenly

And dinner tonight is no healthfest... going to a local mexican restaurant to celebrate a friend's new job

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->