Whats on your menu tonight

It's only 3pm here so I haven't made dinner, looking at making something with chicken but not sure

Its only 3pm here too lol

But I am having pasta salad! Plain pasta, tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, celery, carrots and some avocado :) I don't like dressing, so probably will top with some shredded cheese!

Wow hold, we must be in the same time zone. I am in Utah. Reading your signature, your story sounds amazing! I might just keep you in sight to hear about your birth story :)

Wow hold, we must be in the same time zone. I am in Utah. Reading your signature, your story sounds amazing! I might just keep you in sight to hear about your birth story :)

:hi:

I am in California! And thank you :hugs: It was a long journey to get to this point! I am so jealous you are almost there!:blush:

I'm in New Zealand so it's 10am on Tuesday! But last night we had jacket potatoes with leftover chilli con carne on top - mmmmmmmmmmm. Trying to decide what to have tonight :)

Tonight was quick and easy due to shuttling kids around for gymnastics classes. Fried balogna sandwiches with cheese, with fresh strawberries and plums.

Asian food tonit a little portion of lentils with mince meat ( kema dhal) not much tonight as i ate some cips with cheese and mayo at 5:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->